The Evolis Badgy200 Card Printing System is an affordable solution, ideal for low volume card printing applications. It's a complete, out-of-the-box, all-in-one solution that is perfect for novice users.
The Badgy System includes:
- Badgy200 card printer
- Evolis Badge Studio® + card personalization software (compatible with Mac and PC)
- An extensive online card template library
- A consumables pack, including a ribbon and plastic cards
- Easy operation
The versatile Evolis Badgy200 system is a snap to install and is used just like a standard office printer. It has a compact, lightweight design that fits perfectly into just about any office workspace. Badgy features a 25-card input/output tray at the front, ribbon reloading at the top, and the USB and power connection at the back. Additionally, an LCD control panel makes the printer easy to operate.
- Quality and cost effectiveness
Badgy200 features full-color, photographic quality prints that cover the entire surface of a plastic card. Badgy is also capable of printing readable barcodes. Whether you’re printing one card or 100 cards, overall card printing costs are impressively low and easy on the budget. Plus, you’ll use less power when using the money-saving hibernation mode.
Badge Studio Plus and Badgy Premium Suite® for Windows®
Badgy comes with a single installation CD that includes Badge Studio + software, card templates, and the printer driver.
- Design and print professional-looking, edge-to-edge badges or ID cards with the Evolis Badge Studio + software, included with Badgy200. It's compatible with PC and Mac operating systems and allows you to create personalized badges in minutes.
- Badgy Premium Suite for Windows software allows you to control your printer from your computer. Premium Suite includes:
- Printer driver
- Printer management and configuration tool with graphic notifications
- 24/7 online support
- Find a free card template library at badgy.com, where you can personalize the template of your choice, adding text, logos, photos, and more.
Color Ribbon, Cards, and Power Accessories
Badgy200 B22U0000RS includes all of the supplies and printer accessories you'll need to start printing cards right away:
- Full-color YMCKO ribbon with a 100-print capacity
- 100 blank PVC cards, the size of a standard credit card
- Installation CD, including the printer driver, Badge Studio Plus software, and card template
- USB cable
- Power supply and power cable
Personalize and print badges or ID cards with the Evolis Badgy whenever you need them - in batches or one at a time:
- Staff ID badges
- Membership cards
- Event badges
- Visitor badges
- Gift and loyalty cards