HID 1336-LGGMN Prox Cards + Mag Description
HID 1336 DuoProx II cards combine proximity and magnetic stripe technology and photo identification in a single card.
The same size and thickness of a standard credit card, HID 1336 DuoProx II cards are ISO 7810 compliant and feature a graphic-quality surface optimized for use with photo ID printers.
26 Bit H10301 Format Cards - Requires that a facility code and card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order. The customer is responsible for all tracking and management of card numbers.
HID 1336LGGMN Prox Card Features:
- Universal compatibility with HID prox readers
- External number provides easy control and identification
- Meets ISO standards for card thickness
- May be used with all direct image or thermal transfer card printers
- Extremely consistent read range
- Conveniently fit into a purse or wallet
- May include a vertical or horizontal slot punch to accomodate a strap and clip when used as a photo ID badge
- System administration is made easy with a cross-reference list correlating the external card number and the programmed ID number
- Over 137 billion unique codes
- Durable, strong, flexible and resistant to cracking and breaking
HID 1336-LGGMN Prox Cards + Mag Specifications
- 10 cards per package
- Printable PVC cards with a high coercivity magnetic stripe (4000 Oersted)
- Card configuration is LGGMN (blank front and back)
- 125 kHz proximity
- Select 26 bit H10301 or 37 bit H10302 format
- Vertical or horizontal slot punch
- HID 1336 cards include a printable surface
- Our HID 1336 prox card prices include programming
- Dimensions: 2.125" x 3.370" x 0.030" +/- 0.003"
HID 1336-LGGMN Card Configuration
|L||Programmed, low frequency; specify programming information.|
|G||Front packaging: plain white PVC w/gloss finish|
|G||Back packaging: plain white PVC w/gloss finish|
|M||Sequential matching internal/external card numbering (the external card number is placed in the bottom right-hand corner on the back of the card)|
|N||No slot punch (printed location of vertical and horizontal slot punch will remain)|