HID 1346 ProxKey III Key Fobs Description
The HID ProxKey III incorporates proximity technology into a device approximately the size of an automotive key. It easily attaches to a key ring, badge clip or lanyard and built to withstand harsh operating environments or handling.
The HID ProxKey III is designed for use in access control applications where a Photo ID is not required.
Most common configuration: LSSMN
26 Bit H10301 Format Cards - Requires that a facility code and card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order. The customer is responsible for all tracking and management of card numbers.
37 Bit H10302 Format Cards - Does not require that a facility code or card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order. HID controls card numbering, ensuring that card numbers are NEVER duplicated.
40 Bit C10106 Format Cards -HID assigns the card numbering, so there is no risk of duplicating card numbers. The card numbers are sequential in a single order, but there will be gaps in the card numbers across your entire card inventory. The 40 bit cards are compatible with Casi Rusco systems.
HID 1346 Key Fob Features:
- Universal compatibility with HID prox readers
- Can be attached to a key ring for convenient use and entry
- Extremely consistent read range
- Can be easily carried with keys in your pocket or handbag
- System administration is made easy with a cross-reference list correlating the external fob number and the programmed ID number
- Over 137 billion unique codes
- Durable, strong, flexilble and resistant to cracking and breaking
HID 1346 ProxKey III Key Fobs Specifications
- 100 fobs per package
- 125 kHz proximity
- Select 26 bit H10301, 37 bit H10302, or 40 bit C10106 format
- Choose your configuration options in the 'Options' tab when placing your order
- Fob number is printed on the back of the fob at no additional charge
- Our HID 1346 keyfob prices include programming
- Dimensions: 1.90" x 0.900" x 0.550"
- Made of an ultrasonically welded ABS shell