HID 1351 Corporate 1000 ProxPass II Active Tags Description
Designed for vehicle access control for parking and fleet management applications, HID 1351 Corporate 1000 Active Proximity Tags help you control who enters your parking areas and provide convenient, hands-free access. HID 1351 Corporate 1000 Proximity Tags easily attach to the inside of a windshield and have up to an eight foot read range.
HID 1351 ProxPass II tags ensure high security by offering over 137 billion unique codes. The tags are also extremely durable and dependable with a typical lifecycle of two to five years.
HID 1351 active tags can be encoded with any HID format and numbering system used by HID proximity cards and are compatible with the MaxiProx reader and all HID card formats.
HID 1351 Prox Tag Features:
- Up to an 8' read range
- Easy battery replacement
- Attractive, durable sealed case and velcro back easily attaches to the inside of a windshield
- Compatible with MaxiProx(R) reader and all HID card formats
- Two to five year battery life
- Competitively priced as compared to VHF vehicle tags
- External customer-specified numbers
- Cross-reference list correlating the external fob number and the programmed ID number makes for easy system administration
- Over 137 billion unique codes
HID 1351 Corporate 1000 ProxPass II Active Tags Specifications
- 10 tags per package
- 125 kHz proximity
- Corporate 1000 Formats:
- Corporate 1000 - 35 (35 bit), for users registered for the Corporate 1000 program prior to February, 2015
- Corporate 1000 - 48 (48 bit), for users registered for the Corporate 1000 program after February, 2015
- 6' to 8' MaxiProx reader read range (depending on local installation conditions)
- Choose your configuration options in the 'Options' tab when placing your order
- Our Corporate 1000 HID 1351 prox tag prices INCLUDE programming
- Dimensions: 3.625" x 2.650" x 0.300"
- Made of a rugged, UV-resistant, water-resistant sonic-welded polycarbonate case