The HID RF programmable ISO Prox II proximity access card offers proximity technology and photo identification on a single access control card.
It is ISO 7810 compliant, with a nominal thickness of .030". The card features a graphics quality surface optimized for photo ID printing, and is available in standard PVC construction, or a composite polyester/PVC construction for more demanding high wear and tear environments.
26 Bit H10301 Format Cards - Requires that a facility code and card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order. The customer is responsible for all tracking and management of card numbers.
HID 1386-LGGMN ISOProx Card Features:
- Universal compatibility with HID prox readers
- External number provides easy control and identification
- Meets ISO standards for card thickness
- May be used iwth all direct image or thermal transfer card printers
- Extremely consistent read range
- Conveniently fits into a purse or wallet
- May include a vertical or horizontal slot punch to accomodate a strap and clip when used as a photo ID badge
- System administration is made easy with a cross-reference list correlating the external card number and the programmed ID number
- Over 137 billion unique codes
- Durable, strong, flexilble and resistant to cracking and breaking
|Additional Resources||- 1386-LGGMN DuoProx II Ordering Guide |
- HID Technology Guide
- HID Printing and Handling Guide
|Quantity Per Pack||10 Per Pack|