Philips NXP MIFARE Classic 1K Cards Description
Phillips NXP Mifare Classic 1K Cards are designed for user convenience and simple integration, allowing complete transactions to be handled in less than 100 ms. This means that the cardholder is not forced to stop at the card reader for the card to be read. This high-speed processing allows high throughput at gates, boarding areas, and toll booths. 1K Mifare cards can even remain in a wallet or purse during the transaction.
With 1 kByte EEPROM read/write memory, Mifare Classic 1K cards are compatible with existing Mifare infrastructures. They function at a distance of up to 10cm, without the need for a battery.
These NXP 1K Mifare cards are available in your choice of 100% PVC or composite PVC-PET, 13.56 MhZ, Type A standard, CR80 size (standard credit card size), with a gloss finish.
NXP 1K Mifare cards may be used for a variety of applications, including ID cards, access control, public transportation, road tolls, and event ticketing.
Philips NXP MIFARE Classic 1K Cards Specifications
Phillips NXP 1K Classic MIFARE cards - PVC - qty. 200 cards
- 200 NXP 1K Mifare contactless smart cards per package
- 13.56 MHz
- 1 kByte, organized in 16 sectors with 4 blocks of 16 bytes each (one block contacts 16 bytes)
- Operating distance: Up to 10 cm (depending on antenna geometry)
- Contactless transmission of data and energy supply without a battery
- Typical transaction speed is <100 ms
- Data retention of 10 years
- Each card has a unique serial number
- Features a glossy finish and a printable surface in your choice of PVC or PVC-PET