HID 200X iClass Cards Description
HID iClass 200X PVC contactless smart cards can be used for a variety of applications. iClass technology was designed by HID to make access control more powerful, more versatile and more secure. Multiple, securely separated files in 200X cards allows a single card to be used for numerous applications and supports future growth.
Base model formats are 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, and 2004 which are made of 100% PVC material.
The HID 200X line of iClass Prox cards allows you to combine 13.56MHz contactless read/write smart card technology with a magnetic stripe, a barcode, custom printing with images and text, and anti-counterfeiting features.
200X iClass Prox Cards are commonly used for:
- Photo Ids
- Access control
- Cashless vending
- Membership cards
- Airline ticketing
- Public transportation
HID 200X iClass Cards Specifications
- 100 programmed cards per package
- Made of 100% PVC material
- 13.56MHz contactless smart card
- Select 26-bit H10301, 37-bit H10302, or 40-bit C10106 format
- Base model number options:
- 2000 - PVC 2k bites (256 Bytes) with 2 application areas
- 2001 - PVC 16k bit (2k Byte) card with 2 application areas
- 2002 - PVC 16k bit (2k Byte) card with 16 application areas
- 2003 - PVC 32k Bits, Application areas 16k/2 + 16k/1
- 2004 - PVC 32k Bits, Application areas 16k/16 + 16k/1
- Add an optional mag stripe
- Select base card model and configure options within the Options tab
- Print a barcode, photo ID, text and custom artwork with a PVC card printer
- Meets ISO standards for thickness for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers
- Standard CR80 size
ID Wholesaler's 200X iClass card prices INCLUDE programming
Note: Non-configured, non-iClass cards are no longer available.