HID 202X iClass + Prox Cards Description
HID 202X iClass Prox cards are multi-technology contactless smart chip and proximity cards. iClass technology was designed by HID to make access control more powerful, more versatile, and more secure.
Available with base model formats 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024, these cards are made of 100% PVC material.
The HID 202X line of iClass Prox cards combine 125kHz prox technology with 13.56MHz contactless read/write smart card technology in a single card. You also have the option of including a magnetic stripe, a barcode, and custom printing to 202X cards.
The securely separated, multiple files in 202X cards allows a single card to be used for numerous applications. The multiple features also supports future growth or expansion of how your cards are used.
202X iClass Prox Cards are commonly used for:
HID 202X iClass + Prox Cards Specifications
- 100 programmed cards per package
- 13.56MHz iClass read/write contactless smart card and Wiegand technology in a single card
- Select 26-bit H10301, 37-bit H10302, or 40-bit C10106 format
- Base model number options:
- 2020 - Standard PVC 2k Bits (256 Bytes) with 2 application areas
- 2021 - PVC 16k Bit (2k Byte) with 2 application areas
- 2022 - PVC 16k Bits (2k Byte) with 16 application areas
- 2023 - PVC 32k Bits, Application areas 16k/2 + 16k/1
- 2024 - PVC 32k Bits, Application areas 16k/16 + 16k/1
- Select your card configuration in the Options tab
- Offers the ability to add a barcode, magnetic stripe, anti-counterfeiting feature, photo ID and/or custom artwork
- Enables contactless smart card applications to be added to an existing Wiegand system
- Meets ISO standards for thickness for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers
- Standard CR80 size
ID Wholesaler's 202X iClass card prices INCLUDE programming.
Note: Non-configured, non-programmed iClass 202X cards are no longer available.