HID 205X Corporate 1000 iClass Smart Keys Description
Designed to make access control more powerful, versatile, and secure, these HID Corporate 1000 iClass key tags feature contactless read/write smart chip technology and a key fob that conveniently attaches to a keyring or lanyard.
The molded plastic key fob protects the iClass 13.56MHz contactless smart technology in harsh environments. Securely separated, multiple files enable numerous applications and support future growth. The cards are available with base model formats HID 2050, HID 2051, and HID 2052.
205X HID Corporate 1000 iClass key tags are commonly used for:
- Access control
- Cashless vending
- Network log-on security
- Time and attendance
- Vehicle identification
- Biometric verification
HID 205X Corporate 1000 iClass Smart Keys Specifications
- Quantity: 100 programmed keys per package
- Corporate 1000 Formats:
- Corporate 1000 - 35 (35-bit), for users registered for the Corporate 1000 program prior to February, 2015
- Corporate 1000 - 48 (48-bit), for users registered for the Corporate 1000 program after February, 2015
- Convenient 13.56MHz iClass contactless smart technology in a key fob
- Base model number 2050
- Select key configuration in the Options tab
- Molded plastic enclosure provides durability in harsh environments
- Provides an external number for easy identification and control
- Can be placed on a key ring or clipped to a lanyard for convenient entry
ID Wholesaler's 205X iClass key fob prices INCLUDE programming.