HID 206X iClass Smart Tags Description
HID 206X iClass tags feature contactless read/write smart chip technology. iClass technology was designed by HID to make access control more powerful, more versatile, and more secure.
iClass tags provide iClass 13.56MHz contactless smart technology in a convenient, coin-sized transponder that can be easily attached to almost any device for instant smart card technology.
iClass tags are often used as a transition device during a rebadging process. iClass tags allow you to cost-effectively and easily turn an existing ID badge or smart card into a contactless prox credential.
The securely separated, multiple files in 206X tags enable numerous applications and support future growth.
206X iClass Tags are commonly used for:
- Access control
- Vehicle identification
- Cashless vending
- Network log-on security
- Biometric verification
HID 206X iClass Smart Tags Specifications
- 100 programmed tags per package
- Convenient 13.56MHz iClass contactless smart technology in a disk-shaped tag
- Select 26-bit H10301, 37-bit H10302, or 40-bit C10106 format
- Adhesive back makes it easy to attach to any non-metal device for instant contactless technology
- Base model number 2060
- Select tag configuration in the Options tab
- Seamlessly upgrade from Wiegand, magnetic stripe, barium ferrite, or prox technologies by adhering the tag to an existing access card
- Allows users to easily and cost-effectively turn a plastic ID badge or contact smart chip card into a contactless smart card
- Can be placed on a key ring or clipped to a lanyard for convenient entry
ID Wholesaler's 206X iClass tag prices INCLUDE programming.