HID 210X iClass PET Cards Description
HID iClass 210X contactless smart cards can be used for multiple applications. iClass technology was designed by HID to make access control more powerful, more secure, and more versatile. Multiple, securely separated files in 210X cards makes it possible for a single card to be used for numerous applications. 210X cards also support future growth in how your cards are used.
iClass 210X cards are made of composite PVC/PET material. Composite PET cards are flexible, strong and resistant to cracking and breaking. Composite cards also withstand the heat involved in reverse transfer printing and/or laminating cards.
HID base 210 iClass Prox cards feature 13.56MHz contactless read/write smart card technology.
210X cards may also be printed with a PVC card printer to add your custom images, text and a barcode.
HID 210X iClass Prox Cards are commonly used for:
- Access control
- Photo Ids
- Cashless vending
- Membership cards
- Airline ticketing
- Public transportation
HID 210X iClass PET Cards Specifications
- 100 programmed cards per package
- Made of composite PVC/PET material
- 13.56MHz contactless smart cards
- Base model number options:
- 2100 - 2k Bits (256 Bytes) with 2 application areas
- 2101 - 16k Bit (2k Byte) card with 2 application areas
- 2102 - 16k Bit (2 Byte) card with 16 application areas
- 2103 - 32k Bits Application areas 16k/2+16k/1
- 2104 - 32k Bits, Application areas 16k/16 + 16k/1
- Add an optional magnetic stripe
- Select your base model and configure your card within the Options tab
- Print a barcode, custom artwork, photo ID and text with a PVC card printer
- Meets ISO standards for thickness for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers
- Standard CR80 size
ID Wholesaler's 210X iClass card prices INCLUDE programming.
Note: Non-configured, non-programmed iClass cards are no longer available.