HID 212X Corporate 1000 iClass + Prox PET Cards Description
Designed to make access control more powerful, versatile, and secure, these HID Corporate 1000 iClass cards include proximity and contactless smart chip technology. The cards are available with base model formats HID 2120, HID 2121, HID 2122, HID 2123, and HID 2124.
Made of composite PVC/PET, the cards are made are flexible, strong, and resistant to cracking and breaking. Composite cards can withstand the heat involved in reverse transfer printing and/or lamination.
A combination of 125kHz prox technology and 13.56MHz contactless read/write smart card technology makes up each card. As an option, the cards can include a magnetic stripe, a barcode, and custom printing. Securely separated, multiple files enable numerous applications and support future growth.
HID 212X cards combine both iClass & Proximity technology into a single card. Each of these technologies may be programmed with the same information, or with unique information. Additionally, either one or both of these technologies may be programmed in Corporate 1000 format.
HID 212X Corporate 1000 iClass + Prox PET Cards Specifications
- Quantity: 100 programmed cards per package
- Made of composite PVC/PET material (60% PVC/40% PET)
- Corporate 1000 Formats:
- Corporate 1000 - 35 (35-bit), for users registered for the Corporate 1000 program prior to February, 2015
- Corporate 1000 - 48 (48-bit), for users registered for the Corporate 1000 program after February, 2015
- 13.56MHz iClass read/write contactless smart card and 125 kHz proximity technology in one card
- Base model number 2120
- Select your card configuration in the Options tab
- Offers the ability to add a barcode, magnetic stripe, anti-counterfeiting feature, photo ID and/or custom artwork
- Enables integration of contactless smart card and proximity card applications
- Meets ISO standards for thickness for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers
- Standard CR80 size
ID Wholesaler's 2120 iClass Proximity card prices INCLUDE programming.
Note: Non-configured, non-programmed iClass 2120 cards are no longer available.