HID 212X iClass + Prox PET Cards Description
HID 212X iClass Prox cards are multi-technology proximity and contactless smart chip cards. iClass technology was designed by HID to make access control more powerful, versatile and secure.
Available with base model formats 2120, 2121, 2122, 2123, and 2124, these cards are made of composite PVC/PET material. Composite cards are strong, flexible, and resistant to breaking and cracking, making them more durable than standard PVC cards. Composite PVC/PET cards are also able to with reverse transfer printing and laminating.
The HID 212X line of iClass Prox cards combine 125kHz prox technology with 13.56MHz contactless read/write smart card technology in a single card. You also have the option of including a magnetic stripe, a barcode and custom printing to 212X cards.
The securely separated, multiple files in 212X cards allows a single card to be used for numerous applications. The multiple technology features also supports future growth or expansion of how your cards are used.
HID 212X iClass + Prox PET Cards Specifications
- 100 programmed cards per package
- Made of composite PVC/PET material
- 13.56MHz iClass read/write contactless smart card and Wiegand technology in a single card
- Select 26-bit H10301, 37-bit H10302, or 40-bit C10106 format
- Base model number options:
- 2120 - PET 2k Bits (256 Bytes) with 2 application areas
- 2021 - PVC 16k Bit (2k Byte) with 2 application areas
- 2121 - PET 16k Bits (2k Byte) with 16 application areas
- 2123 - PET 32k Bits, Application areas 16k/2 + 16k/1
- 2124 - PET 32k Bits, Application areas 16k/16 + 16k/1
- Select your card configuration in the Options tab
- Offers the ability to add a barcode, magnetic stripe, anti-counterfeiting feature, photo ID and/or custom artwork
- Enables contactless smart card applications to be added to an existing Wiegand system
- Meets ISO standards for thickness for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers
- Standard CR80 size
ID Wholesaler's 202X iClass card prices INCLUDE programming.
Note: Non-configured, non-programmed iClass 202X cards are no longer available.