Fargo DTC400 44100 Description
The Fargo DTC400 single-sided printer provides an unbelievably easy and secure way to print and encode your company's plastic ID cards.
Hassle-free ribbon loading and card cleaning. Forget about hard-to-load ribbon and separate card cleaning mechanisms. Take advantage of the Fargo DTC400 single-sided printer's all-in-one print ribbon and card cleaning system. A SmartClean card cleaning roller and SmartLoad printer ribbon are combined into one easy-to-use, disposable cartridge.
Intuitive LCD panel. Don't get confused by other card printer's blinking LED indicator lights. With the DTC400 single-sided card printer's LCD control panel, you'll always know the status of your printing process with its easy-to-read message prompts and commands.
Easy upgradeability to dual side printing, encoding and more!Order the Fargo DTC400 single-sided printer model that suits your needs today - rest assured that it will adapt to your changing needs of tomorrow. Field installable options are available for duplex printing, and magnetic stripe and smart card encoding.
Special printer driver utility. The Fargo Workbench printer utility is a user-friendly printer security, diagnostics and firmware upgrades tool included in your driver. Through the Fargo Workbench, you can add password-controlled access to your printer, use a library of Fargo card samples, gain access to key printer and ribbon information (e.g., printer serial number, listing of installed options, ribbon type and ribbon amount used, etc.), run various troubleshooting and diagnostics tools, and more!
Microsoft Windows guaranteed compatibility. The DTC400 single-sided card printer has been tested to ensure it meets the Microsoft standards for Windows compatibility.
Need Help? Just ask(800) 321-4405 or Chat now
Fargo DTC400 44100 Specifications
- Single side printing
- Color & monochrome printing
- 7 seconds (single-sided monochrome or K)
27 seconds (single-sided full color or YMCKO)
- 100-card input hopper capacity (30 mil cards
- 30-card output capacity
- Card Size: CR79 - adhesive back & CR80 - standard credit card size
- Acceptable Card Thickness Range: 20-30 mil
- Interface: USB
- Software Drivers: Microsoft Windows 98SE, Me, 2000, XP, Server 2003
- Warranty: 2 years on printer & printhead (unlimited passes with ID Wholesaler-purchased cards), including loaner printer coverage for the first year
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 13.62" x 7.9" x 8.14" (346mm x 201mm x 207mm)
- Weight: 8 lbs (3.63 kg
Fargo DTC400 Single-Sided Printer Options
- ISO magnetic stripe encoding
- 100-card output hopper, with or w/out reject tray
- Fargo DTC400 duplex printing module
- Extended warranty plans thru ID Wholesaler, including option to add loaner printer coverage to standard warranty
Need Help? Just ask (800) 321-4405 or Chat now