- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Single-sided direct-to-card printer ideal for low volume card printing applications
- Special features: Ethernet connectivity, magnetic stripe encoding, built-in erase/rewrite and inline card printing and encoding via one USB connection
- Optional upgrades: dual-sided printing and extended warranty and loaner coverage plans
- DTC1000 single-sided printer
- USB cable
- US/international power cords
- CD with printer drivers and user guide
- 2 year printer & printhead warranty
Fargo DTC1000 47030 Description
From student IDs or employee badges to membership and access control cards the Fargo 47030 single-sided DTC1000 printer with Ethernet and mag stripe encoding is designed to offer reliable, convenient, and easy-to-use printing and encoding solutions for small to medium sized ID applications.
- Compact design
The small footprint allows the Fargo 47030 single-sided printer with Ethernet and mag encoder to easily accommodate any desktop configuration.
- Direct-to-card printing with built-in erase and rewrite
The Fargo 47030 printer with Ethernet and mag stripe encoding produces ID cards using dye-sublimation printing for vivid color and accurate images and thermal transfer or resin thermal transfer for sharp black text and barcodes. In addition, the Fargo 47030 printer features a built-in erase and rewrite function that is ideal for temporary ID cards such as visitor badges.
- All-in-one print ribbon and cleaning cartridge
The all-in-one print ribbon and cleaning cartridge offers a convenient and simplified loading process making maintenance a breeze.
- Intuitive user-interface
The intuitive user-interface provides color-changing status buttons for system status notifications to easily identify the status of the printer.
- Printing on various card thicknesses
To accommodate sophisticated access control badges and smart cards the Fargo 47030 printer allows printing cards as thin as 9 mil and up to 40 mil thick.
- Printing and encoding via one connection
The Fargo 47030 features the industry's first inline card printing and technology card encoding with one connection using the standard USB or Ethernet connection.
- Ethernet connectivity
The Fargo 47030 features Ethernet connectivity with an internal print server, which allows for remote printer sharing by many users on a network.
- Magnetic stripe encoding
The Fargo 47030 comes standard with magnetic stripe encoding, a highly flexible solution for ID card personalization.
- Optional dual-sided printing (factory ordered)
Does your application require printing on both sides of the card? No problem, the DTC1000 is available as a single- or dual-sided ID printer. Utilizing dual-sided printing allows for more space on your ID card for your company logo, additional cardholder information or security features.
- Optional extended warranty and printer loaner plans
ID Wholesaler's extended warranty plans include toll-free technical support, live chat support, total parts and labor replacement, and fast turn-around on printer repairs. This satisfaction-guaranteed service is handled in-house by our knowledgeable, factory-trained technical support team.
Our printer loaner coverage plans provide you with a loaner printer in the event your printer needs to be sent to ID Wholesaler for repair. Printer loaner plans help ensure you won't be without a printer and your card printing can continue uninterrupted.
- Optional card printer training
Get your new Fargo DTC1000 card printer up and running in no time with a training session from our in-house Technical Support team. We will tailor your training around your specific printer and your specific needs. A card printer training session may include topics such as:
- ID card printer installation assistance
- How to load the ribbon and cards
- A review of the printer's user interface
- Special printer features and how to use them
- Corporate IDs
- Membership Cards
- Gift Cards
- Customer Loyalty
- Mass Transit
Fargo DTC1000 47030 Specifications
|Printing Capability||Single side|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||7 seconds (monochrome (K) single-sided card)
24 seconds (full-color (YMCKO) single-sided card)
|Input Hopper Capacity||100|
|Output Hopper Capacity||30|
|Noise Level:||Operating: 59 dB (A)|
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR80 - standard PVC or PET (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card)
CR79 - adhesive-back (CR79 is slightly smaller than the size of a standard credit card)
|Card Thickness Accepted||9-40 mil|
|Interface||USB 2.0 & Ethernet w/ internal print server|
|Software Drivers||Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows Server 2003 & 2008, Vista (32- & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit); Linux*
Mac OS X v10.5 and v10.6
Driver includes Fargo Workbench Printer Utility & Swift ID™ Embedded Badging Application
*For specifications on Linux version compatibility, please refer to the printer brochure or call us at (800) 321-4405 x2.
|Warranty||2 years on printer and printhead (unlimited passes with ID Wholesaler-purchased cards)|
|Weight & Dimensions||7.5 lbs (3.4 kg), 13.7'' x 8.8'' x 7.9'' (348mm x 224mm x 201mm)|
|Printer Includes||USB cable
US/International power cords
CD with printer drivers & user guide
|Printer Options||Extended warranties through ID Wholesaler, including options to add printer loaner coverage to standard warranty|
Fargo DTC1000 47030 Support & Downloads
Fargo DTC1000 47030 DownloadsVisit the Fargo support page to find the latest DTC1000 drivers and firmware
- DTC1000 Firmware and Drivers
Fargo DTC1000 47030 User ManualsFind the latest versions of the Fargo DTC1000 user manuals below:
- Fargo DTC1000 User Manual - English
- Fargo Workbench User Manual - English
- Fargo DTC1000 User Manual - Spanish
- Fargo Workbench User Manual - Spanish
Looking for additional documents or guides for the Fargo DTC1000? Visit the Fargo Document Library.
Fargo DTC1000 47030 Warranty OptionsExtended Warranties & Registration
- Extended Warranty Plans
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options