- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Dual-sided direct-to-card printer ideal for low volume card printing applications
- Special features: built-in erase/rewrite and inline card printing and encoding via one USB connection
- Optional upgrades: Ethernet connectivity, encoding, extended warranty and loaner coverage plans
- DTC1000 dual-sided printer
- USB cable
- US/international power cords
- CD with printer drivers and user guide
- 2 year printer & printhead warranty
Fargo DTC1000 47100 Description
From student IDs or employee badges to membership and access control cards the Fargo DTC1000 dual-sided printer is designed to offer reliable, convenient and easy-to-use printing and encoding solutions for small to medium sized ID applications.
- Compact design
The small footprint allows the Fargo DTC1000 dual-sided printer to easily accommodate any desktop configuration.
- Direct-to-card printing with built-in erase and rewrite
The Fargo DTC1000 dual-sided card printer produces ID cards using dye-sublimation printing for vivid color and accurate images and thermal transfer or resin thermal transfer for sharp black text and barcodes. In addition, the DTC1000 dual-sided printer features a built-in erase and rewrite function that is ideal for temporary ID cards such as visitor badges.
- All-in-one print ribbon and cleaning cartridge
An all-in-one print ribbon and cleaning cartridges offer a convenient and simplified loading process making maintenance a breeze.
- Intuitive user-interface
The intuitive user-interface provides color-changing status buttons for system status notifications to easily identify the status of the printer.
- Printing on various card thicknesses
To accommodate sophisticated access control badges and smart cards, the DTC1000 dual-sided printer allows printing cards as thin as 9 mil and up to 40 mil thick.
- Printing and encoding via one connection
The Fargo DTC1000 47100 printer features the industry's first inline card printing and technology card encoding with one connection using the standard USB connection or optional Ethernet connectivity.
- Optional Ethernet connectivity (factory ordered)
The Fargo 47100 features optional Ethernet connectivity with an internal print server which allows for remote printer sharing by many users on a network. )
- Optional encoding
The Fargo 47100 also features several encoding options enabling magnetic stripe (field-upgradeable), contact or contactless smart cards (factory ordered), and proximity cards (factory ordered).
- Optional extended warranty and printer loaner plans
ID Wholesaler's extended warranty plans include toll-free technical support, live chat support, total parts and labor replacement, and fast turn-around on printer repairs. This satisfaction-guaranteed service is handled in-house by our knowledgeable, factory-trained technical support team.
Our printer loaner coverage plans provide you with a loaner printer in the event your printer needs to be sent to ID Wholesaler for repair. Printer loaner plans help ensure you won't be without a printer and your card printing can continue uninterrupted.
- Optional card printer training
Get your new Fargo DTC1000 card printer up and running in no time with a training session from our in-house Technical Support team. We will tailor your training around your new Fargo 47100 printer and your specific needs. A card printer training session may include topics such as:
- ID card printer installation assistance
- How to load the ribbon and cards
- A review of the printer's user interface
- Special printer features and how to use them
Fargo DTC1000 47100 Specifications
|Printing Capability||Single-sided & dual-sided printing|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||7 seconds (monochrome (K) single-sided card)
12 seconds per dual-sided monochrome (KO) card
24 seconds (full-color (YMCKO) single-sided card)
31 seconds (full-color (YMCKOK) dual-sided card)
|Input Hopper Capacity||100|
|Output Hopper Capacity||30|
|Noise Level:||Operating: 59 dB (A)|
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR80 - standard PVC or PET (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card)
CR79 - adhesive-back (CR79 is slightly smaller than the size of a standard credit card)
|Card Thickness Accepted||9-40 mil|
|Interface||USB 2.0 (optional Ethernet w/ internal print server)|
|Software Drivers||Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows Server 2003 & 2008, Vista (32- & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit); Linux*
Mac OS X v10.5 and v10.6
Driver includes Fargo Workbench Printer Utility & Swift ID™ Embedded Badging Application
*For specifications on Linux version compatibility, please refer to the printer brochure or call us at (800) 321-4405 x2.
|Warranty||2 years on printer and printhead (unlimited passes with ID Wholesaler-purchased cards)|
|Weight & Dimensions||10 lbs (4.54 kg), 18.7'' x 8.8'' x 9.2'' (475mm x 249mm x 234mm)|
|Printer Includes||USB cable
US/International power cords
CD with printer drivers & user guide
|Printer Options||Encoding -
Extended warranties through ID Wholesaler, including options to add printer loaner coverage to standard warranty
Fargo DTC1000 47100 Support & Downloads
Fargo DTC1000 47100 DownloadsVisit the Fargo support page to find the latest DTC1000 drivers and firmware
- DTC1000 Firmware and Drivers
Fargo DTC1000 47100 User ManualsFind the latest versions of the Fargo DTC1000 user manuals below:
- Fargo DTC1000 User Manual - English
- Fargo Workbench User Manual - English
- Fargo DTC1000 User Manual - Spanish
- Fargo Workbench User Manual - Spanish
Looking for additional documents or guides for the Fargo DTC1000? Visit the Fargo Document Library.
Fargo DTC1000 47100 Warranty OptionsExtended Warranties & Registration
- Extended Warranty Plans
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options