- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Single-sided direct-to-card printer ideal for applications with low to high security needs
- Special features: same-side input/output hopper, dual-hopper options, printer password protection, built-in erase/rewrite, and 2-year warranty that includes 1 year of loaner coverage
- Optional upgrades: field-upgradeable dual-sided printing , Ethernet connectivity, encoding, extended warranty and loaner coverage plans
- DTC4000 single-sided printer
- USB cable
- US/international power cords
- CD with printer drivers and user guide
- 2 year printer & printhead warranty with 1 year loaner coverage
Fargo DTC4000 48000 Description
Designed for applications with low to high security needs, the Fargo DTC4000 single-sided printer delivers versatility for current and future needs by combining a high level of simplicity and flexibility. Whether you need employee access cards or membership cards, the Fargo DTC4000 single-sided printer creates brilliant ID badges and crisp barcodes and digital signatures.
- Compact design
The small footprint allows the Fargo DTC4000 single-sided card printer to easily accommodate any desktop configuration.
- Direct-to-card printing with built-in erase and rewrite
The DTC4000 single-sided printer produces ID cards using dye-sublimation printing for vivid color and accurate images and thermal transfer or resin thermal transfer for sharp black text and barcodes. In addition, the DTC4000 single-sided printer features a built-in erase and rewrite function that is ideal for temporary ID cards such as visitor badges.
- All-in-one print ribbon and cleaning cartridge
An all-in-one print ribbon and cleaning cartridges offer a convenient and simplified loading process making maintenance a breeze.
- Intuitive user-interface
The intuitive user-interface includes a SmartScreen graphical display to easily identify the status of the printer.
- Enhanced security
The Fargo DTC4000 48000 printer is designed to migrate from lower to higher security levels, offering built-in printer password protection and optional fluorescent ribbons for Ultra-Violet or UV printing.
- Printing on various card thicknesses
To accommodate access control badges and smart cards the Fargo DTC4000 48000 printer allows printing cards as thin as 9 mil and up to 40 mil thick.
- Printing and encoding via one connection
The Fargo 48000 features the industry's first inline card printing and technology card encoding with one connection using the standard USB connection or optional Ethernet connectivity.
- Optional dual-sided printing (field-upgradeable)
Does your application require printing on both sides of the card? No problem, the Fargo 48000 is available as a single or dual-sided ID printer. Utilizing dual-sided printing allows for more space on your ID card for your company logo, additional cardholder information or security features. View the Fargo DTC4000 Duplex ID Card Printer.
- Optional Ethernet connectivity (field-upgradeable)
Fargo DTC4000 48000 Support & Downloads
Fargo DTC4000 48000 DownloadsVisit the Fargo support page to find the latest DTC4000 drivers and firmware
- DTC4000 Firmware and Drivers
Fargo DTC4000 48000 Warranty OptionsExtended Warranties & Registration
- Extended Warranty Plans
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options