HID 500X Corporate 1000 iClass Seos Cards Description
Designed to make access control more powerful, versatile, and secure, these 500X HID Corporate 1000 iClass Seos cards can be used for a variety of applications. To support a wide number of applications and future growth, there are a multiple of securely separated files within each card.
Cards are made of composite PVC/PET material and are available with base model formats HID 5005 and HID 5006.
HID Base 500 cards offer 13.56MHz contactless read/write smart card technology. As an option, the cards can include a magnetic stripe, anti-counterfeiting features, and custom printing.
HID 500X Corporate 1000 iClass Seos Cards Specifications
- Quantity: 100 programmed cards per package
- Made of composite PVC/PET material (60% PVC/40% PET)
- Corporate 1000 Formats:
- Corporate 1000 - 35 (35-bit), for users registered for the Corporate 1000 program prior to February, 2015
- Corporate 1000 - 48 (48-bit), for users registered for the Corporate 1000 program after February, 2015
- 13.56MHz contactless smart card
- Base model numbers:
- 5005 - 16K Bytes
- 5006 - 8K Bytes
- Add an optional mag stripe
- Select base card model and configure options within the Options tab
- Print a barcode, photo ID, text and custom artwork with a direct-to-card PET card printer
- Meets ISO standards for thickness for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers
- Standard CR80 size
ID Wholesaler's 500X iClass card prices INCLUDE programming