Entrust Datacard 503856-103 Laminate Description
Entrust Datacard 503856-103 laminate (also referred to as overlaminate) provides a layer of protection over your printed cards, making them more durable and providing protection from wear and fading.
The Secure Globe holographic design of Entrust Datacard 503856-103 lamination is embedded in the overlaminate and secures your cards by protecting them from tampering and counterfeiting.
Entrust Datacard recommends using only Entrust Datacard Certified supplies to protect your ID card printer investment and ensure brilliant image quality, high security, and exceptional performance.
ID Wholesaler offers a low price guarantee on Entrust Datacard 503856-103 0.6 mil lamination.
Note: The Entrust Datacard 503856-103 laminate replaces the Entrust Datacard 562757-003 laminate.
Did you know that Entrust Datacard 503856-103 ribbons have a shelf life?
When stored under proper conditions, Entrust Datacard 503856-103 laminate ribbons typically have a shelf life of up to one year. Ribbons that are more than a year old, and improperly stored, will not print optimally and will likely end up costing more money and time in maintenance and in reprinting cards.
ID Wholesaler is an authorized Entrust Datacard reseller specializing in ID card printing products. We guarantee that our 503856-103 laminates are genuine Entrust Datacard ribbons, are properly stored, and are always 'fresh'.
Entrust Datacard 503856-103 Laminate Specifications
- Manufacturer and item#: Entrust Datacard 503856-103
- Replaces Entrust Datacard 562757-003
- Secue Globe holographic overlaminate, full-card
- 0.6 mil thickness
- 350 imprints per roll
- Features an earth-friendly, biodegradable core
- For use with the Entrust Datacard SP75 and SP75 Plus card printers (requires firmware update)
- Printer firmware version much be 20 or higher. For details and to download the firmware update, please visit Entrust Printer Support.