Frequently Purchased Together
Entrust Datacard 532000-007 Monochrome Ribbon Description
Entrust Datacard 532000-007 gold monochrome resin ribbons are primarily used for printing text and one-color line art on one or both sides of a card.
Note: Black resin is needed to print readable barcodes.
As an authorized Entrust Datacard Solution provider, ID Wholesaler only sells Genuine Entrust Datacard 532000-007 Gold Monochrome Ribbon. To maintain your Entrust Datacard card printer's warranty, genuine Entrust Datacard ribbons must be used.
ID Wholesaler offers a low price guarantee on gold resin Entrust Datacard 532000-007 ribbon.
Note: The Entrust Datacard 532000-007 ribbon replaces the Entrust Datacard 552954-508 ribbon.
Did you know that Entrust Datacard 532000-007 gold ribbons have a shelf life?
When stored under proper conditions, Entrust Datacard 532000-007 monochrome resin ribbons typically have a shelf life of up to one year. Ribbons that are more than a year old, and improperly stored, will not print optimally and will likely end up costing more money and time in maintenance and in reprinting cards.
ID Wholesaler is an authorized Entrust Datacard reseller specializing in ID card printing products. We guarantee that our 532000-007 gold resin ribbons are genuine Entrust Datacard ribbons, are properly stored, and are always 'fresh'.
Entrust Datacard 532000-007 Monochrome Ribbon Specifications
Genuine Entrust Datacard 532000-007 Gold Monochrome Resin Ribbon Kit with Cleaning Card and Cleaning Sleeve - 1,500 prints
- Manufacturer and item#: Entrust Datacard 532000-007
- Also replaces Entrust Datacard 552954-508
- Features an Earth-friendly, biodegradable core
- The 532000-007 ribbon kit includes:
- Gold monchrome ribbon - 1500 images per roll
- 1 isopropanol cleaning card
- 1 adhesive cleaning sleeve
- For use with the following Entrust Datacard printers:
- SP35 & SP35 Plus - requires firmware update
- SP55 & SP55 Plus - requires firmware update
- SP75 & SP75 Plus - requires firmware update
*For details and to download the required firmware update, please visit Entrust Printer Support