- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Single-sided direct-to-card ID system designed for mid-level volume card printing
- Special features: includes all of the supplies you need to start printing cards, all-in-one ribbon and cleaning cartridge, intuitive LCD panel, and special printer driver utility
- Optional upgrades: software upgrade options and extended warranty and loaner coverage plans
- Fargo single-sided DTC400e printer
- Asure ID Express 2009 ID card software
- 1 year of Protect customer support
- USB webcam
- Fargo YMCKO ribbon cartridge with cleaning roller
- UltraCard 100% PVC cards - 300 qty
- USB cable
- 2-year warranty with 1st year loaner printer coverage
Fargo DTC400e 54100 Description
The Fargo HID single-sided DTC400e printer makes printing and encoding you plastic cards incredibly easy. Featuring a modular design, the Fargo DTC400e printer can be upgraded and configured to match your evolving needs, enabling you to add Ethernet or encoding if needed. The Fargo DTC400e single-sided ID card printing system (54136) includes a color ribbon, cards, Asure ID software, and a USB webcam - everything you need to get started at a great price.
Fargo DTC400e Single-Sided ID Card Printer
- Easy operation and maintenance
The Fargo single-sided DTC400e printer provides hassle-free supplies loading that even the non-technical user can appreciate. Its all-in-one cartridge combines the ribbon and cleaning roller into a single, convenient assembly, saving you both time and the messy hassle of torn, wasted ribbons and separate card cleaning mechanisms. The DTC400e printer verifies that you've inserted the correct ribbon cartridge and will alert you if you haven't.
- Auto-cleaning of each card
The cleaning roller for the Fargo 54100 printer auto cleans each card before it comes in direct contact with the printhead. Because the cleaning mechanism is included with each new ribbon cartridge, you are effortlessly performing a crucial step in protecting your printhead and maintaining high quality results.
- Intuitive LCD panel
Don't live in confusion with another card printer's blinking LED indicator lights. With the DTC400e printer's LCD control panel, you'll always know the status of your printing process with its easy-to-follow message prompts and commands.
- Printing on a variety of card types
Print superb results on a variety of card types and materials. The DTC400e features color printing enhancements that produce true-to-life photos, and sharp text and images. Plus, you can enjoy these great results on a wide range of card materials, including thin cards, rewritable cards, holographic foil cards, and technology cards.
- Special printer driver utility
The Fargo single-sided DTC400e printer features the exclusive Fargo Workbench printer utility. The Fargo Workbench is a user-friendly printer security, diagnostics and firmware upgrade tools included in your driver. Through the workbench, you can:
- Add password-controlled access
- Use a library of card samples
- Gain access to key printer and ribbon information (e.g., printer serial number, listing of installed options, ribbon type, ribbon amount used, etc.)
- Run various troubleshooting and diagnostics tools and more!
- Optional extended warranty and printer loaner plans
ID Wholesaler's extended warranty plans include toll-free technical support, live chat support, total parts and labor replacement, and fast turn-around on printer repairs. This satisfaction-guaranteed service is handled in-house by our knowledgeable, factory-trained technical support team.
Our printer loaner coverage plans provide you with a loaner printer in the event your printer needs to be sent to ID Wholesaler for repair. Printer loaner plans help ensure you won't be without a printer and you card printing can continue uninterrupted. (Add a coverage plan to your printer within the Options tab.)
Asure ID 7 Solo Software
- Powerful software in a user-friendly package
Asure ID Solo 7 is an entry level ID card software that provides you with quick, simple card design and printing tools. Enhanced from its previous version, Asure ID Solo 7 offers a user-friendly interface, two-sided card design and printing, and basic built-in database functionality with Microsoft Access. (You may upgrade to your choice of software within the Options tab.)
- Digital webcam for convenient photo capture
The USB webcam provides a quick way to take ID photos. Easy to install and operate, you'll have photos on your ID badges in just minutes.
Color Ribbon and Cards
- Supplies you need to start printing immediately
The Fargo DTC400e photo ID system includes a full-color, YMCKO ribbon and 300 PVC cards.
- Financial/banking institutions
- Hospitals & health care facilities
- K-12 schools & universities
- State & federal government agencies
- Small- to mid-sized corporations
Fargo DTC400e 54100 Specifications
|Printing Capability||Single-sided printing|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||7 seconds (monochrome (K) single-sided card)
27 seconds (full-color (YMCKO) single-sided card)
|Input Hopper Capacity||100|
|Output Hopper Capacity||30
15-card reject hopper
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR79 - adhesive back
CR80 - standard credit card size
|Card Thickness Accepted||9-40 mil|
|Interface||USB 1.1 (USB 2.0 compatible)|
|Software Drivers||Microsoft® Windows® 2000, XP, Windows Server 2003, Vista (32- & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit); Linux*
Driver includes Fargo Workbench Printer Utility - a user-friendly diagnostic tool
*For specifications on Linux version compatibility, please refer to the printer brochure or call us at (800) 321-4405 x2.
|Warranty||2 years on printer and printhead (unlimited passes with ID Wholesaler-purchased cards) with 1 year printer loaner coverage|
|Weight & Dimensions||8 lbs (3.63 kg), 13.62'' x 7.9'' x 8.14'' (346mm x 201mm x 207mm)|
|Printer Includes||USB cable
US/International power cords
CD with printer drivers & user guide
|Printer Options||Encoding -
100-card output hopper, with or without reject tray
Dual-sided printing module (field-installable)
Extended warranties through ID Wholesaler, including options to add printer loaner coverage to standard warranty
Asure ID 7 Solo Software Specifications
|Printing Capability||Full-color one-sided or two-sided (duplex) capabilities|
Internal database with 200 records
|Encoding||1-D (linear) barcodes
|Card Management||Import images
Integrated photo capture
Add up to 8 data fields
|Options||Software Training - get up and running quickly with training customized to your needs|
|System Requirements||600Mhz Intel or AMD CPU or higher
2MB Video Card
SVGA Monitor at 800 x 600 resolution
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
MS Windows XP (All Editions 32- & 64-bit) SP3
MS Windows Vista (All Editions 32- & 64-bit)SP1
Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit)
Fargo DTC400e 54100 Support & Downloads
Fargo DTC400e 54100 DownloadsVisit the Fargo support page to find the latest DTC400e drivers and firmware
- Fargo Support: DTC400e Firmware and Drivers
Fargo DTC400e 54100 User ManualsFind the latest versions of the Fargo DTC400e user manuals below:
- Looking for additional documents or guides for the Fargo DTC400? Visit the Fargo Document Library.
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options