Frequently Purchased Together
EDIsecure DIC10190 Ribbon Description
Extend the life of your ID cards with EDIsecure DIC10190 Lamination (or overlamination). Lamination provides a thin layer of protection to increase resistance to fading and wear, reducing your need to reprint ID cards.
The embedded holographic design of the laminate provides extra security and protects against counterfeiting and tampering.
To use the EDIsecure DIC10190 overlamination you will need a printer with lamination capability.
To ensure the best performance from your EDIsecure ID printer, EDIsecure recommends using genuine EDIsecure supplies.
Did you know that EDIsecure DIC10190 Laminates have a shelf life?
When stored under proper conditions, EDIsecure DIC10190 laminate ribbons typically have a shelf life of up to one year. Ribbons that are more than a year old, and improperly stored, will not print optimally and will likely end up costing more money and time in maintenance and in reprinting cards.
ID Wholesaler is an authorized EDIsecure reseller specializing in ID card printing products. We guarantee that our DIC10190 Laminates are genuine EDIsecure ribbons, are properly stored, and are always 'fresh'.
EDIsecure DIC10190 Ribbon Specifications
- Manufacturer and item#: EDIsecure DIC10190
- Holographic Patch Laminate
- 0.6 mil thickness
- 4 Globes Design
- For the lamination of cards after printing in re-transfer printers
- 550 imprints per roll
- *For use with the following EDIsecure lamination modules:
- ILU Inline Lamination Unit
- ILM Inline Lamination Module
- ILM-LS Inline Lamination Module (Lower Side)
- ILM-DS Inline Lamination Module (Dual Side)
- *For use with the following EDIsecure printers with lamination:
Note: If the holographic artwork design is registered in relation to the card layout, then Registered will appear in the item name.