Frequently Purchased Together
EDIsecure DIC10207 Laminate Description
EDIsecure DIC10207 Lamination (also referred to as overlamination) provides a layer of protection over your printed cards, making them more durable and providing protection from wear and fading.
A printer with lamination capability is needed in order to use EDIsecure DIC10207 overlamination.
EDIsecure printers require specialized media to function properly. To maximize printed card quality and durability, as well as printhead life and overall printer reliability, use only certified EDIsecure DIC10207 laminate.
ID Wholesaler offer a low price guarantee on EDIsecure DIC10207 lamination.
Did you know that EDIsecure DIC10207 ribbons have a shelf life?
When stored under proper conditions, EDIsecure DIC10207 laminate ribbons typically have a shelf life of up to one year. Ribbons that are more than a year old, and improperly stored, will not print optimally and will likely end up costing more money and time in maintenance and in reprinting cards.
ID Wholesaler is an authorized EDIsecure reseller specializing in ID card printing products. We guarantee that our DIC10207 laminates are genuine EDIsecure ribbons, are properly stored, and are always 'fresh'.
EDIsecure DIC10207 Laminate Specifications
For the transparent, edgeless lamination of cards.
- Manufacturer and item#: EDIsecure DIC10207
- Clear overlay ribbon (96 mm wide)
- Provides some protection from physical wear and tear
- Lamination of a 0.001 mm thick patch on the card surface
- 1250 prints per roll
- For use with the following EDIsecure lamination modules:
- ILU Inline Lamination Unit
- ILM Inline Lamination Module
- ILM-LS Inline Lamination Module (Lower Side)
- ILM-DS Inline Lamination Module (Dual Side)
- For use with the following EDIsecure printers with lamination: