Frequently Purchased Together
EDIsecure DIC10507 Laminate Description
Extend the life of your ID cards with EDIsecure DIC10507 Lamination (or overlamination). Lamination provides a thin layer of protection to increase resistance to fading and wear, reducing your need to reprint ID cards.
EDIsecure DIC10507 laminate is for laminating a card's magnetic stripe side. Half-panel laminate provides maximum coverage and card protection while leaving the magnetic stripe exposed.
To use the EDIsecure DIC10507 overlamination you will need a printer with lamination capability.
To ensure the best performance from your EDIsecure ID printer, EDIsecure recommends using genuine EDIsecure supplies.
Did you know that EDIsecure DIC10507 Laminate has a shelf life?
When stored under proper conditions, EDIsecure DIC10507 laminate ribbons typically have a shelf life of up to one year. Ribbons that are more than a year old, and improperly stored, will not print optimally and will likely end up costing more money and time in maintenance and in reprinting cards.
ID Wholesaler is an authorized EDIsecure reseller specializing in ID card printing products. We guarantee that our DIC10507 Laminates are genuine EDIsecure ribbons, are properly stored, and are always 'fresh'.
EDIsecure DIC10507 Laminate Specifications
- Manufacturer and item#: EDIsecure DIC10507
- Clear Half Patch Laminate
- 0.5 mil thickness
- For the lamination of cards after printing in re-transfer printers
- 550 imprints per roll
- *For use with the following EDIsecure lamination modules:
- ILU Inline Lamination Unit
- ILM Inline Lamination Module
- ILM-LS Inline Lamination Module (Lower Side)
- ILM-DS Inline Lamination Module (Dual Side)
- *For use with the following EDIsecure printers with lamination:
**Note: If performing inline mag encoding in any XID printer, this will not work with the ILM-LS or the lower cassete of an ILM-DS.