- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Dual-sided reverse transfer ID card printer with lamination ideal for moderate to high volume card printing applications
- Special features: high quality, over-the-edge printing, enhanced security, and easy-to-use interface
- Optional upgrades: encoding and extended warranty plans
- XID 9300 dual-sided retransfer printer with lamination
- USB cable
- Power cord
- Microsoft Windows drivers
- Empty ribbon cartridge (ribbon not included)
- Empty re-transfer film cartridge (film not included)
- 2 year printer warranty with lifetime printhead coverage
EDIsecure XID 9300 w/ Lam Description
The EDIsecure XID 9300 dual-sided ID card printer with lamination is ideal for organizations that require the personalization of secure ID and smart cards with high volume output. The EDIsecure SR300 printer with lamination offers high quality and very durable, over-the-edge print results on several types of card materials, even on challenging uneven surfaces of smart cards. It can also print with non-PVC long lasting cards such as ABS, PET and polycarbonate ID cards. The optional security locks and diverse security features allow for highly secure and high volume operations such as government agencies, laboratories, and multinational corporations.
- Easy-to-use design
The XID 9300 retransfer printer offers several features that offer maximum flexibility in a professional environment and innovative benefits for easy-of-use and durability. A rugged, industrial design with a compact shape allows for heavy-duty use in a relatively small area. The heavy-duty ART retransfer film helps increase the life and durability of your ID cards. The built-in operating panel with LCD display makes the printer easy to setup and operate, providing low ribbon warnings, cleaning notifications, automatic ribbon detection, and other functions.
- High quality reverse transfer printing
Reverse-transfer printing provides superior print quality over direct-to-card printing, producing rich, vivid images that extend to the edge of your cards. Plus, the EDIsecure XID 9300 printhead is never in contact with the card with reverse transfer printing, which minimizes the risk of printhead damage and downtime.
- Enhanced security features
Diverse security features such as dye-sublimation UV ink ribbon and optional mechanical locks to access supplies helps secure the environment and cards from counterfeiting and avoid the misuse to personal information (for additional security the DIK10468 XID 9330 printer offers printer password protection to increase security at the production environment).
- Lamination module included
This XID 9300 printer includes a lamination module to extend the life and security of your ID cards. (Upgrade to dual-sided lamination within the Options tab.)
- Optional encoding
Field-upgradeable encoding options make it easy to adapt your printer's functions to growing business needs. Optional magnetic stripe and smart card encoding along with the advanced chip encoding framework (Advanced CEF) allows for encoding independent of your ID application and provides the integration of multiple encoding technologies through an easy-to-use plug-in tool. (Add this feature to your printer within the Options tab.)
- Optional extended warranty plans
ID Wholesaler's extended warranty plans include toll-free technical support, live chat support, total parts and labor replacement, and fast turn-around on printer repairs. This satisfaction-guaranteed service is handled in-house by our knowledgeable, factory-training technical support team. (Add an extended warranty plan to your printer within the Options tab.)
- Optional card printer training
Get your new EDIsecure XID 9300 card printer up and running in no time with a training session from our in-house Technical Support team. We will tailor your training around your specific printer and your specific needs. A card printer training session may include topics such as:
- ID card printer installation assistance
- How to load the ribbon and cards
- A review of the printer's user interface
- Special printer features and how to use them
- Need higher output?
The DIK10468 XID 9330 high volume laminating printer offers a print speed of up to 4.3 seconds per card using the advanced intelligent printer management (IPM) feature.