Evolis Pebble 3 Description
The hi-tech design of the Evolis Pebble 3 is unsurpassed. Evolis Pebble card printers offer compactness and the choice of three cover colors (lagoon, ruby or glacier) - allowing it to be integrated in any reception or office desk.
A highly reliable card printer. The Evolis Pebble 3 is one of the only plastic card printers equipped with a two year warranty, including printhead. Printing and/or encoding jobs are never lost in case of error: the recovery system automatically resends pending jobs. Thanks to a combination of mechanical, electronic and firmware improvements, the Evolis Pebble achieves an unmatched printing quality and produces in a few seconds natural colors and images with an exceptional finish.
Sleek and powerful design.The Evolis Pebble 3 card printer's modern and aesthetic curves hide an ultra-robust product. With a 150 cards/hour print speed in color and a 1000 cards/hour in monochrome, the Evolis Pebble 3 has the most outstanding throughput of its category. With its ergonomic concepts and its automatic integrated cooling system, this printer replies to all your needs, from small series card production to large volumes.
The Evolis E5001 Pebble 3 has a clamshell opening that allows easy and fast access to all printer functions: ribbon installation, cleaning, card thickness, etc. Additional Evolis Pebble 3 card feeders allow you to stock different card backgrounds and/or thicknesses - according to your needs - or simply to avoid stopping production by changing an empty feeder for a full one. A manual card feeder option is also available - providing the ability to insert cards one by one.
Cost effective technologies.The Evolis E5001 Pebble 3 card printer is equipped with ribbon saver technology for monochrome printing. With this system, you only use the ribbon length that corresponds to the length of the image to be printed. This feature is unique to the Evolis Pebble 3 and it allows you to double and even triple the capacity of your monochrome ribbons - reducing the cost of each card. A half panel color ribbon is also available, and when used, is approximately 42% cheaper than the standard color ribbons. This ribbon is useful when a color ID picture is needed but only some back resin printing is done.
Add what you like.The Evolis Pebble e is flexible in the way that it provides options for creating feature-rich cards with the use of magnetic stripe and smart card technologies.
Free eMedia software included. eMedia Card Designer software is a free addition to the Evolis Pebble card printer. The fully WYSIWYG software facilitates creation and printing of all your cards and badges. Implement your card layouts with texts, images, photos, barcodes and geometrical forms.
- Features two different modes depending on the user's profile; a design mode to build up your different layouts and an operating mode to edit and print your cards
- Integrates in a standard way the image acquisition via TWAIN interface of digital cameras and scanners
- Offers a help assistant on all functions that guide your daily activities and is accessible by simply pressing the F1 key at any time
Need Help? Just ask(800) 321-4405 or Chat now
Evolis Pebble 3 Specifications
- Single-side printing
- Color and monochrome printing
- Print speed:
- 3.6 seconds per single-sided monochrome card
- 24 seconds per full color single-sided card
- Input hopper capacity: 100 - 30 mil cards
- Output hopper capacity: 50 - 30 mil cards
- Card size: CR80 - standard credit card size
- Card thicknesses: 10 mil - 40 mil
- Interface: USB, Centronics Parallel
- Software drivers: Microsoft Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0, 2000, XP (MAC and Linux available via download)
- Warranty: 2 years on printer and printhead
- Dimensions: 9.25" W x 7.55" H x 15.59" D (235 mm W x 192 mm H x 396 mm D)
- Weight: 13 lbs (5.9 kg)
- Shipment includes:
- eMedia Card Designer software
- Power supply and power supply cable
- USB and Centronics Parallel interface cables
- Quick operating guide
- User's guide
- CD with drivers and documentation
- Cleaning case
- Warranty booklet
- Certificate of conformity with CE and ECC safety regulations
Evolis Pebble 3 Options
- Magnetic stripe (factory installed or field upgradeable!) (No longer available)
- Smart card contact station (No longer available)
- Smart card contactless coupler (No longer available)
- Manual card feeder
- Additional card feeder - 100 (30 mil) card capacity
Need Help? Just ask (800) 321-4405 or Chat now
Evolis Pebble 3 Support & Downloads
Evolis Pebble 3 DownloadsVisit the Evolis support page to find the latest Pebble 3 drivers and firmware
- Evolis Pebble 3 Firmware and Drivers
Evolis Pebble 3 User ManualsFind the latest version of the user manual at the link below:
- Pebble 3 User Manual
Evolis Pebble 3 Warranty OptionsWarranties & Registration
- Evolis Product Registration
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options