- Includes a free 6-month subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Dual-sided direct-to-card ID card printer system ideal for low- to mid-volume card printing applications
- Special features: includes all supplies needed to start printing cards, including a 6-month subscription to CloudBadging ID card software, exclusive HoloFlex security watermark (no overlaminate required), dye-sublimation and rewrite card printing
- Optional upgrades: Encoding, extended warranty and loaner coverage plans
- Dual-sided Enduro3E Duo Limited Edition ID card printer
- Magicard Limited Edition YMCKOK color ribbon - 250 prints
- CR80.30 graphic quality PVC cards - 500 qty
- CloudBadging ID card software - 6-month free subscription
- Credential Cam photo ID camera
- 3-year printer warranty
- Toll-free technical support
Enduro3E Duo LE Dual-sided System Description
The Magicard Enduro3E Duo Limited Edition ID Card System bundles all the essentials you need to launch your card issuance program without the hassle of compiling the individual components. We've done the work for you, so you can be confident you're getting the right supplies at the best value. Our system package starts with the Magicard Enduro3E Limited Edition dual-sided ID card printer - a mid- to high-volume machine built with security features exclusive to ID Wholesaler customers. The Enduro3E printers are popular for their unique HoloKote watermark that mimics holographic laminates but at a fraction of the cost. With its Limited Edition Enduro3E printers, ID Wholesaler partnered with Magicard to create a one-of-a-kind HoloFlex image that will effectively thwart counterfeiting attempts.
In addition to our exclusive Enduro3E Limited Edition printer, your system also includes a FREE 6-month subscription for our CloudBadging ID Card Software, a full-color YMCKOK ribbon, blank PVC cards, and a web-enabled camera for capturing photos.
Enduro3E Duo Limited Edition ID Card Printer
- Security designed just for you
The Magicard Enduro3E Duo LE boasts a unique, anti-fraud watermarking feature that utilizes built-in imprint technology using the "O" panel of a standard color ribbon. Superior card security is yours without the added cost of expensive holographic laminates. The Enduro3E LE comes with three standard HoloKote designs, which apply a tiled pattern spanning entire surface of your ID cards, as well as an exclusive HoloFlex design custom-created by ID Wholesaler for Magicard's Limited Edition models.
Tip: Pair with Magicard's HoloPatch cards, and the HoloKote or HoloFlex watermark becomes a high-visibility security seal that looks similar to a holographic patch.
- High-volume performance with a 3-year warranty
The Enduro3E Limited Edition prints up to 100 full-color or 500 monochrome cards per hour. Speed doesn't sacrifice quality here - cards are printed in photo-quality 300 dpi (dots-per-inch) resolution using dye-sublimation print technology. A three-year warranty protects your investment from unforeseen maintenance issues.
- Keep your options flexible
The Magicard Enduro3E LE lets users maximize printer usage with the ability to print via standard direct-to-card printing (dye-sublimation) as well as the ability to print to thermal resin cards. Frequently print temporary badges? Use rewritable card stock (sold separately) with your Enduro3E LE and engage the rewrite feature to individually print, erase and update text information on one side of the card.
- Standard USB and Ethernet connectivity
USB and Ethernet connectivity come standard with our Limited Edition Enduro3E printer, which can be easily set up for multiple user access, as well as remote printing.
- Dual-sided printing capability
The Magicard Enduro3E Limited Edition dual-sided printer can print on the front and back of a badge card without ever needing to flip and reload cards. If your card credential needs typically cover both sides of a card, then this dual-sided model will efficiently keep up with demand.
- Optional encoding
Add secure data at the point of issuance via magnetic stripe and/or smart card encoding. Maximize productivity and functionality by linking time & attendance tracking, access control, and more!
CloudBadging ID Card Software
- Powerful cloud-based software - FREE for 6 months!
CloudBadging goes beyond traditional ID badge management software by providing a secure, cloud-based workspace. Watch productivity and collaboration rise as entire teams can quickly and easily create designs, manage credential records, and print badge cards. CloudBadging is built for convenience and flexibility - access your software from any internet connected device through a web browser, from any location.
Color Ribbon and Cards
- Start running your printer immediately
Start printing ID cards instantly with the included full-color, 250 print-count YMCKOK ribbon along with 500 standard ID size PVC cards. Options for upgrading your cards are available at an additional cost.
Digital Photo ID Webcam
- 2.0 Megapixel Credential Cam
Capture professional-quality photos for your ID badges with Credential Cam, a web-enabled camera packaged with your Enduro3E LE System. Sleek in design, the Credential Cam is adaptable to all card printing applications. Enjoy the plug and play simplicity that has you snapping headshots and placing images on your cards in a matter of minutes.
- Corporate: popular for businesses of all sizes
- Physical access: encode access data to a smart card at the point of issuance
- Education: print both staff and student ID cards
- Logical access: write logical access data to a smart card at the point of issuance
- Healthcare: print patient, staff, and visitor IDs in hospitals
Enduro3E Duo LE Dual-sided System Specifications
|Printing Capability||Single-sided & dual-sided printing|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||7 seconds (monochrome (K) single-sided card)
35 seconds (full-color (YMCKOK) dual-sided card)
|Input Hopper Capacity||100|
|Output Hopper Capacity||30|
|Noise Level:||Peak: 55 dB @ 1m|
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR80 - standard PVC or PET (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card)|
|Card Thickness Accepted||20-40 mil|
|Interface||USB & Ethernet|
|Print Resolution DPI||300 dpi|
|Software Drivers||Microsoft® Windows® 2000 (SP4), 2003 (R2 SP2) & 2008 Server, XP, Vista (32- & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32- & 64-bit) & Windows 10 (32- & 64-bit), Mac OS X 10.5 & newer|
|Warranty||3 years on printer|
|Weight & Dimensions||12 lbs (5.5 kg), 8.1'' x 9.2'' x 17.8'' (206mm x 233mm x 453mm)|
|Printer Includes||USB cable
Ultra Printer Driver CD
Input & output hoppers
|Printer Options||Encoding -
CloudBadging Software Specifications
|Printing Capability||Full-color one-sided or two-sided (duplex) capabilities
|Encoding||1-D (linear) and 2-D barcodes
|Card Management||Import images
Integrated photo capture
Conditional design rules
Magnetic stripe encoding
Add unlimited data fields
|System Requirements||Internet connected computer with modern web browser|
Enduro3E Duo LE Dual-sided System Support & Downloads
Enduro3E Duo LE Dual-sided System DownloadsVisit the Magicard support page to find the latest Enduro3E LE drivers and firmware
- Magicard Enduro 3E Support
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options