- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Single-sided direct-to-card ID card printer system ideal for low- to mid-volume card printing applications
- Special features: includes all supplies needed to start printing cards including a 30-day subscription to CloudBadging ID card software, exclusive HoloFlex security watermark (no overlaminate required), dye-sublimation and rewrite card printing
- Optional upgrades: Encoding, extended warranty and loaner coverage plans
- Single-sided Enduro3E Uno Limited Edition ID card printer
- Magicard Limited Edition YMCKO color ribbon - 300 prints
- CR80.30 graphic quality PVC cards - 500 qty
- CloudBadging ID card software - 30-day free subscription
- Credential Cam photo ID camera
- 3-year printer warranty
- Toll-free technical support
Enduro3E LE Uno Single-sided System Description
The Magicard Enduro3E Uno Limited Edition ID Card System bundles all the essentials you need to launch your card issuance program without the hassle of compiling the individual components. With our carefully selected ID card system, you can be confident you’re getting the right supplies at the best value. At its core is the Magicard Enduro3E Limited Edition single-sided ID card printer - a low- to mid-volume machine built with security technology exclusive to ID Wholesaler customers. Popular for its unique HoloKote watermark that mimics holographic laminates, but at a fraction of the cost - Magicard partnered with ID Wholesaler to release a one-of-a-kind HoloFlex image.
The Enduro3E Limited Edition System also includes a FREE 30-day subscription for our CloudBadging ID Card Software, a full-color YMCKO ribbon, blank PVC cards and a web-enabled camera for capturing photos.
Enduro3E Uno Limited Edition ID Card Printer
- Unrivaled, built-in card security with HoloKote and HoloFlex
The Magicard Enduro3E Uno LE boasts a unique, anti-fraud watermarking feature that utilizes built-in imprint technology using the "O" panel of a standard YMCKO color ribbon. Superior card security is yours without the added cost of expensive holographic laminates. Multiple standard HoloKote designs apply a tiled pattern over the entire surface of your ID cards. The HoloKote watermarks are now joined by an exclusive HoloFlex design included with the Limited Edition model. HoloFlex can apply an image over the entire card surface or a specific portion, dependent on the design.
Pair with Magicard's HoloPatch cards, and the watermark becomes a high-visibility security seal that looks similar to a holographic patch.
- High velocity and reliability
The Enduro3E Limited Edition prints up to 100 full-color or 500 monochrome cards per hour. Speed doesn’t sacrifice quality here - cards are printed in photo-quality 300 dpi (dots-per-inch) resolution using dye-sublimation print technology. A three-year warranty protects your investment from unforeseen maintenance issues.
- Designed for flexibility
The Magicard Enduro3E LE lets users maximize printer usage with the ability to print via standard direct-to-card printing (dye-sublimation) as well as the ability to print to thermal resin cards. Frequently print temporary badges? Use rewritable card stock with your Enduro3E LE and engage the rewrite feature to individually print, erase and update text information on one side of the card.
- Standard USB and Ethernet connectivity
USB and Ethernet connectivity come standard with printer, which can be easily set up for multiple user access, as well as remote printing.
- Optional encoding
Add secure data at the point of issuance via magnetic stripe and/or smart card encoding. Maximize productivity and functionality by linking time and attendance tracking, access control, and more!
CloudBadging ID Card Software
- Powerful cloud-based software - FREE for 30 days!
CloudBadging goes beyond traditional ID badge management software by providing a secure, cloud-based platform for individuals or – truly maximizing collaboration and productivity. Quickly and easily create designs, manage credential records and print badge cards. CloudBadging is built for convenience and flexibility – access your software from any internet connected device through a web browser, from any location.
Color Ribbon and Cards
- Start running your printer immediately
Start printing ID cards instantly with the included full-color, 300 print-count YMCKO ribbon along with 500 standard ID size PVC cards.
Digital Photo ID Webcam
- 2.0 Megapixel Credential Cam
Capture professional-quality photos for your ID badges with Credential Cam, a web-enabled camera packaged with your Enduro3E LE System. Sleek in design, the Credential Cam is adaptable to all card printing applications. Enjoy the plug and play simplicity that has you snapping headshots and placing images on your cards in a matter of minutes.
- Corporate: popular for businesses of all sizes
- Physical access: encode access data to a smart card at the point of issuance
- Education: print both staff and student ID cards
- Logical access: write logical access data to a smart card at the point of issuance
- Healthcare: print patient, staff, and visitor IDs in hospitals
Enduro3E LE Uno Single-sided System Specifications
|Printing Capability||Single-sided printing|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||7 seconds (monochrome (K) single-sided card)
35 seconds (full-color (YMCKOK) dual-sided card)
|Input Hopper Capacity||100|
|Output Hopper Capacity||30|
|Noise Level:||Peak: 55 dB @ 1m|
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR80 - standard PVC or PET (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card)|
|Card Thickness Accepted||20-40 mil|
|Interface||USB & Ethernet|
|Print Resolution DPI||300 dpi|
|Software Drivers||Microsoft® Windows® 2000 (SP4), 2003 (R2 SP2) & 2008 Server, XP, Vista (32- & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32- & 64-bit) & Windows 10 (32- & 64-bit), Mac OS X 10.5 & newer|
|Warranty||3 years on printer|
|Weight & Dimensions||12 lbs (5.5 kg), 8.1'' x 9.2'' x 17.8'' (206mm x 233mm x 453mm)|
|Printer Includes||USB cable
Ultra Printer Driver CD
Input & output hoppers
|Printer Options||Encoding -
Extended warranties through ID Wholesaler, including options to add printer loaner coverage to standard warranty
CloudBadging Software Specifications
|Printing Capability||Full-color one-sided or two-sided (duplex) capabilities
|Encoding||1-D (linear) and 2-D barcodes
|Card Management||Import images
Integrated photo capture
Conditional design rules
Magnetic stripe encoding
Add unlimited data fields
|System Requirements||Internet connected computer with modern web browser|
Enduro3E LE Uno Single-sided System Support & Downloads
Enduro3E LE Uno Single-sided System DownloadsVisit the Magicard support page to find the latest Enduro3E LE drivers and firmware:
- Limited Edition Magicard Enduro3E Drivers and Firmware
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options