Interested to learn how to incorporate temperature screening in your business? Curious to see if a temperature screening kiosk is a good fit for your environment? Watch this recorded webinar session and you'll:
- See how the thermal scanner checks for fever.
- Watch facial recognition in action - with or without a mask.
- Observe what happens when the temperature scanner detects an abnormal body temperature.
- Plus, hear us compare all the common ways to check employees and visitors for fever - a new norm for COVID-19 prevention as shelter-in-place orders recede across the nation.
- Contact-free health screening kiosk can be used at multiple access control points
- Temperature accuracy within +/- 0.9 deg Fahrenheit
- Fast, 1-second scan time
- Comes on 60-inch silver pedestal
- This product ships in 3-4 weeks
Temperature Screening Kiosk Description
With the rising demands for health and safety procedures, the need to screen employees for illness has increased. Temperature Screening Kiosks accommodate those needs by acting as a first line of defense to your company's health. With infrared thermal imaging and fast temperature detection, the non-contact temperature screening terminals help identify the presence of fever as a symptom of contagious illnesses such as coronavirus. By preventing the spread of viruses, you can maintain a safe and healthy workplace while providing peace-of-mind to anxious staff, students, visitors and the general public.
Improve Employee Safety & Reduce Risk with Fast, Accurate Temperature Screening
Employee & visitor temperature screening has only become more critical as many state and local governments require return-to-work guidelines and COVID-19 response planning be established. Regulatory and health associations such as OSHA, EEOC and the CDC include temperature screening as an important procedure in facilities now. You can rely on temperature screening terminals to produce an accurate temperature reading, offering an effective method for keeping sick persons out of your facility.
Highly Accurate Symptom Screening
When it comes to accuracy, the temperature measurement scanner on this device is supreme, reading in with only a +/-0.9 degrees Fahrenheit variance. Able to detect temperatures from up to 3 feet, 4 inches away (1 meter), this kiosk can detect a temperature range as low as 50 Deg F up to 107.6 Deg F. The scanner uses an 8-in (800 x 1280) LCD screen that is equipped with an industrial-class, 2-megapixel binocular camera and a thermal imaging module. Coupled with an LED and IR dual flood light, the temperature scanner can detect temperature and faces even in poor lighting conditions.
Fast, Touch-free Temperature Reading
In case a sick individual does attempt entry, you should avoid skin-to-device contact and process symptom assessments quickly so ill individuals can be removed. The Temperature Screening Kiosk is a hands-free, touchless device. The temperature screening terminal is so fast, it reads an individual's temperature in approximately 1 second. If an abnormal body temperature is detected, an automatic alarm will activate. The alarm feature is an obvious trigger to the staff monitoring the area that the scanned individual was outside your temperature threshold and should not be allowed to enter.
Additional Access Control Features
The Temperature Screening Kiosk offers additional features that may be enabled if your facility manages an access control system. Integration set-up is required and is managed by the customer.
Live Facial recognition: The Temperature Screening Kiosk comes with the ability to scan for facial recognition that matches an employee. Facial recognition can even process face-with-mask recognition, ideal for essential healthcare workers or employees entering your building wearing a face mask for extra protection.
Supplemental Peripherals: Expand gate passage via the kiosk with peripherals such as ID card readers and fingerprint readers that interact with your access control system (additional integration required).
The Temperature Screening Kiosk includes the following core features:
- - 60-inch, silver pedestal base
- - Direct power unit needing to be plugged into a power outlet
- - 8-inch device screen with LED status bar
- - Camera
- - Wi-Fi enabled
- - Temperature and facial recognition
Our temperature screening kiosks are currently in high demand. The current lead time is 3-4 weeks and orders will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis. We recommend getting your order in as soon as possible to prevent additional delays. Note: Due to the special-order nature of all of our temperature screening kiosks, we are unable to cancel orders after they have been placed. Temperature kiosks are ineligible for returns, except in the case of warranty repairs or replacement.
The Temperature Screening Kiosk is beneficial in any business or public environment, but is particularly ideal for entry points, access gates to buildings, school campuses, healthcare clinics or hospitals, community events or public venues, hotels, retail stores, and transportation hubs.
While temperature screening is applicable to any industry under COVID-19 symptom assessment guidelines, it is critically important to:
- Senior Care
- Government Facilities
Temperature Screening Kiosk Specifications
Temperature Screening Kiosk - temperature reading device used for health screenings and to detect abnormal temperatures
Product Specifications for the Temperature Screening Kiosk:
- Resolution: 2 megapixels
- Type: Binocular wide dynamic camera
- Aperature: F2.4
- Focusing Distance: 50 ~ 150cm
- Size: 8.0 inch IPS LCD screen
- Resolution: 800 x 1280
- CPU: RK3288 quad-core (optional RK3399 six-core, MSM8953 eight-core)
- Storage: EMMC 8G
- Network Module: Ethernet and Wireless (Wifi)
- Audio: 2.5W / 4R Speakers
- USB: 1 USB OTG, 1 USB HOST standard A port
- Serial Communication: 1 RS232 serial port
- Relay Output: 1 open door signal output
- Weignad:One Wiegand 26/34 output, one Wiegand 26/34 input
- Wired network: 1 RJ45 Ethernet socket
- Interface Expansions available: ID card reader, Fingerprint reader, IC card reader, two-dimensional code reader, etc.
- Power DC12V (+/-10%); Optional Battery: 50,000 mah / 185 wh
- Power Consumption 13.5W (Max)
- Installation Method Pedestal, Pedestal with Caster Wheels, CountertopPedestal Size
- Height: 60''
- Base Plate Diameter: 19''
- Pole Diameter: 4''
Temperature Screening Kiosk Support & Downloads
Temperature Screening Kiosk DownloadsWhen special ordering a custom branded Temperature Screening Kiosk, please download the front side and back side graphics templates. For inquiries about ordering a customized kiosk, please call (800) 321-4405, x2.
- PDF Custom graphic template: Front Side
- PDF Custom graphic template: Back Side
- EPS Custom graphic template: Front Side
- EPS Custom graphic template: Back Side
Temperature Screening Kiosk User ManualsFind the latest version of the Temperature Screening Kiosk brochure and product specs:
- Temperature Screening Kiosk Brochure & Spec Sheet
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options