Now until the end of June, receive -
- $25 offorders over $250
- $75 off orders over $500
- $150 off orders over $1,000 (max. $500 in savings).
- Use coupon code SUMMER19 at checkout
- Promotion only applies to shipments within the United States
- Some exclusions may apply. Note: Offer can be combined with the following promotions:
- Free Shipping for orders over $100
- Get FREE setup on custom lanyards and badge reels, and save up to $240!
- Trade-in your old printer for a new one and receive up to a $700 credit
- Offer valid June 17-30, 2019
It's a great time to upgrade to a new printer!
Trade-in your old ID card printer for a new one and get up to a $700 credit.
Call for details! (800) 321-4405
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: includes a free touchscreen LCD display – a value of over $160
- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Direct-to-card printer ideal for mid to high volume card printing applications
- Special features: 3–year warranty, USB and Ethernet standard, touchscreen LCD, 100-card input and output hoppers, includes ribbon drop-in cassette for easy handling, ribbon saver for monochrome printing
- Optional upgrades: dual-sided printing (with upgrade kit), encoding, extended warranty and loaner coverage
- PrimacyID printer
- USB cable
- CD with drivers and documentation
- Starter cleaning kit
- 3-year printer & printhead warranty
Single-Sided Evolis PrimacyID Description
Transform your ID card issuance program into an end-to-end, streamlined operation with the Evolis PrimacyID ID card printer. With robust functionality beneath the PrimacyID's modern design, expect maximum high-speed output: up to 225 full-color single-sided ID cards an hour. As an added bonus for purchasing the PrimacyID, you'll get a free upgrade to a touchscreen LCD display: a $160 value! If your organization uses both sides of an ID card, you can upgrade to dual-sided printing easily and conveniently, in a matter of seconds. The printer's standard 300 dpi resolution enables you to produce professional-grade credentials that feature vibrant, high-definition images complemented with crisp barcodes and text. Should your business or security requirements change over time, the PrimacyID printer can be advanced to magnetic, contact, or contactless chip encoding with additional modules.
- Trusted reliability & performance
Whether you need to print just a few cards or large batches of IDs, depend on the PrimacyID card printer's flexibility to manage any sized print job with superior quality. With print speeds of 225 full-color or 1,000 monochrome single-sided ID cards an hour, this agile ID badge machine creates cards faster. It offers a 100-card input and 100-card output hoppers for uniform card production on hand-fed and batch printing.
- Intuitive operation
Let the Evolis PrimacyID printing powerhouse put your card issuance program into high gear with a straightforward user interface. For optimal printing production, it features an easy-to-read LCD touchscreen display that notifies you when it's time for a printer cleaning, when ribbon levels are low, card volume alerts, and more.
- Contemporary, eco-friendly design
With its minimal footprint, the lightweight card printer weighs under five pounds for easy configuration in even the smallest office spaces. It also offers quiet operation for the ideal printing solution.
- Native Ethernet & USB connectivity
Ethernet and USB connectivity are standard features for the PrimacyID, providing added versatility for all of your card printing jobs.
- Industry-leading warranty coverage
Evolis supports their commitment to the PrimacyID's reliability and stands behind their printer with an unparalleled three-year warranty.
- Optional dual-sided printing
There's no need for special tools or hardware installations if you decide to upgrade your PrimacyID to dual-sided printing and take advantage of the real estate on both sides of your card. Simply purchase an activation key and follow the easy instructions that are included. It literally takes seconds!
- Optional encoding
With the PrimacyID card printer, you can choose which encoding options you want to integrate with your photo ID card application. These include magnetic stripe, smart card contact (ISO 7816-compliant), and contactless (MIFARE, DESFIRE, and iClass) encoding for an optimal scalable solution.
- Optional card lamination
Add lamination capabilities to a dual-sided PrimacyID printer to make cards more secure with longer lasting durability. In addition to protecting cards from physical wear and tear, lamination helps deter forgery and tampering. If your card application includes laminate patches or hologram varnish, the PrimacyID Lamination Module provides exceptional results.
- Optional extended warranty and printer loaner plans
ID Wholesaler's extended warranty plans include toll-free technical support, live chat support, total parts and labor replacement, and fast turn-around on printer repairs. This satisfaction-guaranteed service is handled in-house by our knowledgeable, factory-trained technical support team. Our printer loaner coverage plans provide you with a loaner printer in the event your PrimacyID printer needs to be sent to ID Wholesaler for repair. Printer loaner plans help ensure you won't be without a printer and your card printing can continue uninterrupted.
- Optional card printer training
Get your new PrimacyID card printer up and running in no time with a training session from our in-house Technical Support team. We will tailor your training around your specific printer and your specific needs. A card printer training session may include topics such as:
- ID card printer installation assistance
- How to load the ribbon and cards
- A review of the printer's user interface
- Special printer features and how to use them
- Ideal Applications
- Corporate employee IDs
- Student and faculty cards
- Access control
- Retail loyalty cards
Single-Sided Evolis PrimacyID Specifications
Evolis Primacy Printer - Grey Brown
|Printing Capability||Single-sided printing|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||4.5 seconds (monochrome (K) single-sided card)
19 seconds (full-color (YMCKO) single-sided card)
|Input Hopper Capacity||100|
|Output Hopper Capacity||100
30-card reject hopper
|Noise Level:||Operating: 48 dB (A)|
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR80 - standard PVC or PET (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card)|
|Card Thickness Accepted||10 - 50 Mil
Note: When using 10 mil adhesive-backed cards, Mylar-backed cards are recommended. (See our CR8010MYAB CR80.10 Mylar Adhesive Backed Cards.)
|Interface||USB & Ethernet|
|Print Resolution DPI||Standard 300 x 300 DPI
Customizable 300 x 600 DPI (color and monochrome printing) or 300 x 1200 DPI (monochrome)
|Software Drivers||Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP3), Vista (32- & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32- & 64-bit); & Windows 10 (32- & 64-bit), Mac OS X v10.7
(Note: Mac drivers are downloadable from the Evolis website)
|Warranty||3 years on printer and printhead|
|Weight & Dimensions||8.86 lbs (4.02 kg), 8.07'' L x 14.99'' W x 9.72'' H (205mm x 381mm x 247mm)|
|Printer Includes||USB cable
Power supply & cord
CD-ROM with printer drivers and user manuals