TIMEbadge T200X Expiring Badges Description
TEMPbadge ONEstep TIMEbadge one day expiring badges expire gradually, revealing a red color change which is highly visible from a distance. No hardware or software is needed! Simply write on the badge, peel away the liner, press together and issue to your visitor. ONEstep TIMEbadge one day expiring badges save you time and effort and are ideal for high visitor traffic.
Note: It is not recommended to apply adhesive badges to delicate materials (e.g., corduroy, silk, vinyl, leather, suede).
TIMEbadge T200X Expiring Badges Specifications
- Quantity: Box of 500
- Handwritten, not compatible with printers
- Badge dimensions: 2.875" W x 1.875" H (7.30 cm x 4.76 cm)
- Choose from four designs:
- Visitor - part number T2003
- Temporary - part number T2004
- Contractor - part number T2005
- Expiration: 1 day
Note: The expiration process starts to take effect within 8 - 12 hours. The complete process may take up to 24 hours. Temperature may effect the expiration process: heat may cause a faster color change; cold may cause a slower color change.