125kHz Prox Cards Description
ValuProx 125kHz ISO PVC Proximity Cards provide both access control and photo ID in a single card, with a performance equivalent to other AWID proximity cards. Offering 125kHz access control technology, both sides of ValuProx prox cards feature a graphic-quality glossy surface, suitable for printing with any dye-sublimation card printer for professional-looking credentials.
26-bit format cards require that a facility code and card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order.
ValuProx 125kHz Prox Card Features:
- Universal compatibility with prox card readers
- ISO 7810 compliant for card thickness requirements
- May be used with most ID card printers (not recommended for retransfer or lamination)
- Constructed of 100% PVC for strength and durability
- Offered as programmed or non-programmed
- Internal and external card numbering options
- Card back includes vertical and horizontal slot indicators to easily punch cards without damaging the internal coil
- Also available with a pre-punched slot in horizontal or vertical orientation
- Note: Please specify the brand of your card reader when placing your order.
125kHz Prox Cards Specifications
ValuProx 26-Bit Programmed ISO Proximity Cards, Graphic-Quality - Comparable to AWID - Box of 100
- 100 cards per package
- 26-bit format
- 125kHz proximity
- Graphic quality, printable PVC with high-gloss finish
- Performance equivalent to other AWID cards
- ISO 7810 compliant
- CR80 30Mil (standard credit card size)
- Horizontal and vertical orientation slot locations are indicated on the back of the cards
- Our ValuProx prox card prices include programming
- Compatible with all prox card readers
- Dimensions: 2.125'' x 3.370'' x 0.030''