Many current factors have contributed to an increased awareness for workplace safety. A popular and effective solution to help enhance employee well-being is the use of Temperature Screening Kiosks at buidling access points.
- Popular, effective solution to enhance workplace safety
- Self-running, no-touch temperature screening kiosk detects abnormal temperature in less than 1 second
- Temperature accuracy of +/- 0.9 deg Fahrenheit
- Enforce face mask requirements with mask detection setting
- Comes on a compact base perfect for countertop placement
- Availability: In-stock and shipping now!
Temperature Screening Kiosk Description
Ensuring people and workplace safety has become a top priority for business organizations and schools. A growing component of workplace safety includes preventative measures to control the spread of contagious illnesses. Businesses and schools need a reliable method to enforce temperature screenings for incoming employees, students, and visitors to detect abnormal body temperature before people enter their facilities. Especially in environments with multiple access points and heavy traffic, temperature checks need to be self-running and hygienic. Our Countertop Temperature Screening Kiosks assist a successful health and safety program to help employees return to the workplace and help students re-enter schools for direct learning.
The Temperature Screening Kiosk in countertop height can be conveniently placed on any reception desk or other counter surface. Individuals simply approach the Countertop Temperature Screening Kiosk and the scanner does the rest. With infrared thermal imaging and fast temperature detection, the non-contact temperature screening terminals help identify the presence of high temperature. As part of a safety program, it provides peace-of-mind to anxious staff, students, visitors and the general public.
Improve Employee Safety & Reduce Risk with Fast, Accurate Temperature Screening
Body temperature checks have become a regular recommendation from many state and local governments including OSHA, EEOC and the CDC. Temperature screening is largely recognized as an important piece to the new norms for access control. You can rely on our countertop temperature screening terminals to produce a fast, accurate temperature reading, offering an effective method for identifying potentially sick personnel and visitors.
Highly Accurate Symptom Screening
When it comes to accuracy, the countertop kiosk is supreme, reading within +/-0.9 degrees Fahrenheit. Since the thermal imaging scanner can detect body temperatures from up to 3 feet away, reception desk staff can maintain a safer distance from individuals approaching the countertop scanner. The scanner uses an 8-in (800 x 1280) LCD screen that is equipped with an industrial-class, 2-megapixel binocular camera and a thermal imaging module. Coupled with an LED and IR dual flood light, the temperature scanner can detect temperature and faces even in poor lighting conditions.
Fast, Touch-free Temperature Reading
The Countertop Temperature Screening Kiosk is a self-running, non-contact device that minimizes exposure to germs for staff monitors and people receiving a temperature reading. This temperature scanner is so fast, it reads an individual's temperature within 1 second. If an abnormal body temperature is detected, the device’s screen will display a failure alert. An audible alarm can also be turned on to notify of reading that surpassed the temperature threshold.
Additional Access Control Features
The Countertop Temperature Screening Kiosk offers additional features through its configurable menu.
Live Facial Recognition: The Temperature Screening Kiosk comes with the ability to scan for facial recognition that matches an employee photo and profile.
Mask Detection: Facial recognition features an optional alarm for face-with-mask recognition, ideal for workplace policy compliance on wearing face masks.
The Temperature Screening Kiosk includes the following core features:
- - Countertop base
- - Direct power unit which requires local power outlet
- - 8-inch device screen with LED status bar
- - Camera
- - Wi-Fi enabled
- - Temperature, facial, and mask recognition
Our temperature screening kiosks are in high demand. Countertop Kiosks are currently in stock and shipping from our warehouses. Orders will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis. We recommend inquiring with our account service team to get your order in as soon as possible. Note: Due to the special-order nature of all of our temperature screening kiosks, we are unable to cancel orders after they have been placed. Temperature kiosks are ineligible for returns, except in the case of warranty repairs or replacement.
The Countertop Temperature Screening Kiosk is beneficial in any business or public environment screening people before entry. The countertop height base lends itself well to entry points with a reception desk or counter that can be easily approached. Temperature Screening Kiosks are commonly used at workplace buildings, school campuses, healthcare clinics or hospitals, manufacturing facilities, community events or public venues, hotels, retail stores, and transportation hubs.
While temperature screening is applicable to any industry under COVID-19 symptom assessment guidelines, it is critically important to:
- Senior Care
- Government Facilities
Temperature Screening Kiosk Specifications
Temperature Screening Kiosk - temperature reading device used for health screenings and to detect abnormal temperatures
Product Specifications for the Temperature Screening Kiosk:
INFRARED THERMAL IMAGING MODULE
- Temperature detection distance: 3 feet
- Temperature measurement: within +/- 0.9 deg Fahrenheit
- Abnormal temperatuer alarm: Support (temperature alarm value can be set)
- Resolution: 2 megapixels (2 million pixels)
- Type: Binocular wide dynamic camera
- Aperture: F2.4
- Focusing Distance: 20 - 60 inches
- Size: 8.0 inch IPS LCD screen
- Resolution: 800 x 1280
- CPU: RK3288 quad-core (optional RK3399 six-core, MSM8953 eight-core)
- Storage: EMMC 8G
- Network Module: Ethernet and Wireless (2.4 GHz WiFi)
- Audio: 2.5W / 4R Speakers
- USB: 1 USB OTG, 1 USB HOST standard A port
- Serial Communication: 1 RS232 serial port
- Relay Output: 1 open door signal output
- Wiegand :One Wiegand 26/34 output, one Wiegand 26/34 input
- Wired network: 1 RJ45 Ethernet socket
- Interface Expansions available: ID card reader, Fingerprint reader, IC card reader, two-dimensional code reader, etc.
- Power Input: DC12V (+/-10%) from 120VAC power supply adaptor included
- Power Consumption: 13.5W (Max)
- Installation Method: Countertop pedestal
Temperature Screening Kiosk Support & Downloads
Temperature Screening Kiosk DownloadsTemperature Screening Kiosk - Solution Overview.
Temperature Screening Kiosk - Frequently Asked Questions.
Temperature Screening Kiosk - Specifications.
Temperature Screening Kiosk User ManualsFind the latest version of the Temperature Screening Kiosk quick start guide and assembly instructions:
- Temperature Screening Kiosk - Quick Start Guide
- Temperature Screening Kiosk - Assembly Instructions
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options