While the concept of a custom lanyard is simple, there are a variety of lanyard styles to accommodate many applications. But what are the basic components you can choose from?
All lanyards feature a strap design that fits around your neck with an attachment to secure and display an ID card or badge.
Custom lanyards are an excellent way to present your photo ID, event credentials or membership identification. Our high quality, low-cost custom lanyards can be ordered and custom-designed to your specifications:
- A - Breakaway: This is a type of lanyard closure that offers a built-in safety feature on the back. It automatically releases and separates from around the neck of the wearer if it’s pulled or caught, preventing possible choking. It’s also ideal when used in facilities where workers operate machinery, in medical facilities, schools, and more.
- B - Two-sided printing: Print on both sides of lanyards to increase brand visibility regardless of which way the custom lanyard is worn.
- C - Custom branding: Make your lanyards stand out from all the rest! Customize lanyards with your organization’s name, brand color(s) and/or font for a truly professional look and feel.
- D - Additional artwork: Feature your company’s logo or artwork to further personalize custom lanyards.
- E - Positioning: Choose the "Symmetrical" option if to evenly display text on the left and right side of lanyards.
- F - Finishing options – The available finishing options will ultimately depend on the style of lanyard you choose. Finishing options add functionality to your lanyard: ID cards, keys, and cell phones can be worn on the lanyard around the neck, or all of the attachments can be easily removed from the lanyard with a simple clip. Standard attachments are included in the base lanyard price.
- G - Attachments – Attach your ID card – or even a set of keys, your cell phone, or water bottle – to your custom lanyard. The selection of attachment styles offered will depend on the lanyard style. Most attachments are clip-style and require ID cards to be slot punched. Gripper-style attachments allow you to use ID cards that have not been slot punched.
Our massive selection includes both standard and custom lanyard styles and designs, earth-friendly lanyards, and awareness lanyards.