During uncertain times, like a worldwide health crisis, it’s essential for some businesses to stay open, while others are required to temporarily close. In either event, the decision is made for the safety and support of the organization’s community. But rapid changes make it hard to know what to plan for during these unexpected times. Modifying your business plans is now a common occurrence. And preparing your ID badging program during coronavirus with COVID-19 supplies is more needed than it was before.
Continuing Business During COVID-19
Healthcare facilities and hospitals – always considered an essential resource – are more crucial than ever during the coronavirus pandemic. As essential workforce employees continue to report for duty during the COVID-19 crisis, proper visual identification is critical. Boosting your employee badging program is especially important when local and federal restrictions are enforced. For the healthcare industries, easily identifiable medical ID badges for healthcare staff should be a top priority.
Speed up your badging process by stocking up on items like hospital ID badges, badge holders, lanyards, and badge reels. At ID Wholesaler, we offer a wide variety of badging supplies that is stocked in warehouses positioned coast-to-coast for fast order fulfillment and delivery. Still, planning ahead will eliminate the need for a last-minute rush order when you need it the most!
To accommodate situations when ID solutions are needed faster than ever – as is experienced by many essential businesses combatting the COVID-19 crisis today – expedited shipping options are available to get supplies delivered fast.
COVID-19 Supplies for Health Care Workers
In order to support businesses that have been affected by COVID-19, many companies have shifted their focus, including ID Wholesaler. Thanks to close relationships and mutual trust, we’re fortunate to hear from our customers regularly about the solutions they need most during coronavirus and similar emergency response situations. Newly launched essential COVID-19 supplies – and a few mainstay favorites – have helped many healthcare workers and businesses still operating during coronavirus.
- Essential Employee Badge Backers and ID Cards – Designed to supplement the rising demand for COVID-19 supplies, Essential Employee cards easily identify critical business employees. Essential worker cards authorize travel and facility entrance during stay-at-home orders.
- Medical ID Badge Backers – Vertical cards – A oversized vertical card that is placed behind a hospital ID badge and that easily displays an essential healthcare employee’s title.
- Horizontal Badge Backers – An oversized horizontal card that can be placed behind a medical badge and easily identifies essential healthcare employees by their title.
- Custom Lanyards and Badge Reels – Lanyards and badge reels are ideal for employees who want to securely display their identification. With custom lanyards and badge reels, your business name, colors, and/or logo can easily be printed onto any lanyard or badge reel of your choice.
- For coronavirus supplies, badge accessories, ID card printers, and COVID-19 patient supplies, visit our COVID-19 Supplies page and find what you need fast.
We’re Here With Extra Support During COVID-19
ID Wholesaler is open for business during our normal hours, operating at full capacity during the coronavirus crisis. To thank the many businesses still forging ahead to serve their communities with their essential services, we’re offering additional savings and expedited shipping:
- Free 2-day shipping for all essential businesses including the healthcare sector – use code THANKS20 during checkout
- Free ground shipping for all non-essential businesses on orders over $49 – reduced from $100
- Now is the time to make sure your ID badge machine is working its best. Purchase 2 printer ribbons and get a cleaning kit for free – use code CLEAN20 at checkout
- Flexibility to return an ordered item within 90 days of purchase – extended from our standard 30-day return policy
We abide by our IDW Care Promise to deliver great service and support to all our customers, every day.
- Industry experts standing by to answer your questions.
- Warehouses coast-to-coast for quick shipping options.
- Largest inventory of in-stock items in the industry + orders over $49 ship free.
|If you have any questions about COVID-19 supplies, accessories, or offers, our Account Management team is ready to help. Call us today at (855) 906-5205.|