Optimize your printing with the latest Zebra ZC350 driver, firmware, and other downloads. By keeping your card printer up-to-date, you’ll maintain your printer and keep it operating smoothly. You can always turn to ID Wholesaler for help! Here are some quick links you’ll need as a Zebra ID card printer owner:
Access the Zebra ZC350 Driver & More:
- Download the latest Zebra ZC350 driver (for use with the following operating systems):
- Windows 7® (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 8® (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1® (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2016
- Download the ZC350 printer firmware
- Download the Zebra ZC350 printer user manual
- Watch helpful videos about your Zebra ZC350 printer
- Learn about the benefits of an extended warranty
Call our Technical Support Team for assistance between the hours of 7:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. CT, Monday – Friday at (800) 321-4405 x4.
You can also find this information for any of the ID card printers we sell and support in the “Support & Downloads” tab on each printer product detail page.
If you have additional questions about Zebra ZC350 driver or firmware updates, call an ID Professional at (800) 331-4405. We’re here to help you get the very most from your card printer!