What if you had the opportunity to get your company name and logo in front of hundreds of people every day while spending about the equivalent of the cost of an ID card? Would you do it?
There are a lot of companies that don’t understand ID cards can be used for multiple purposes – far beyond just visual identification, security, or access control.
More and more, organizations are incorporating the concept of ID cards into their marketing and brand strategy. Adding the element of corporate identity into a credential program can actually be a valid and lucrative method for increasing brand awareness and recognition.
People wear their badges in public all the time:
- grabbing lunch with a co-worker or client
- commuting to and from work
- attending a conference or seminar
- even picking up groceries on the way home from work
Because people are more mobile now than ever before, more businesses are seeing the value in using ID cards as marketing vehicles and taking advantage of the benefits it has to offer.
If you’re asking yourself, “What can I do to take advantage of this trend? And how can I leverage our company’s ID cards as a marketing and branding tool?” Well, it’s quite simple, really.
How to Build Brand Awareness
It’s important to find a way for your employees to display their ID card as opposed to simply stuffing it away in their wallet, purse, or briefcase. Then add some panache to your cards with color and design:
- First and foremost: download our free "Six ID Badge Design Tips" below to help you update your ID card's design and branding!
- Refresh the background color(s) or image(s) so your card information isn't just on a plain white card but rather one that’s artfully designed or colorful.
- Provide your employees with custom lanyards that feature your company’s colors, logo, or mission statement.
- Consider purchasing custom badge reels that coordinate with your branded custom lanyard to wear the ID cards.
Everyone is looking for ways to increase revenues, so why not use the assets you already have to help increase your bottom line? Contact us today at (800) 321-4405 for additional tips on how you can create more branded or professional-looking ID cards and coordinate them with custom lanyards and/or badge accessories.