A new and improved edition of the ever-popular Fargo HDP5000 ID card printer is now available at ID Wholesaler! The new edition sports the same tried and true features of the original edition with the following updates...
What's Different in the New Fargo 89600 HDP5000?
- Greater peace of mind for users – new industry-leading, three-year warranty
- Simplified management of multiple card types – field-upgradable single or dual card input hopper option
- Increased card throughput – faster print speed with up to 150 cards per hour
- Greater data security – AES256 data encryption and resin ribbon erase
- Improved regional compatibility – upgraded LED displays status in multiple languages
- More economical prints – new low-cost, YMCK half-panel ribbon
More on the Fargo HDP5000
Fargo HDP5000 printers offer the ultimate in versatility and flexibility, making them ideal for a variety of applications. HDP5000 features retransfer printing technology, also known as reverse transfer printing. Retransfer printers print card images to clear retransfer film that is then fused to the surface of a card with intense heat. This type of printing process allows the HDP5000 to print rich, vibrant images that flood the entire surface of your cards. It also allows you to print images to cards with uneven surfaces, such as prox cards, smart cards, perforated cards, and more.
Want to Learn More?
Both editions of the Fargo HDP5000 ID card printer
are currently available at ID Wholesaler, although the original edition has a limited supply at a slightly lower price. If you have questions about the HDP5000 or would like to discuss if the HDP5000 is the best fit for your organization, call one of our friendly ID Professionals at (800) 321-4405.