Visitor management can often be overlooked for small- to medium-sized businesses. If you’re looking to keep better track of visitors with a limited budget, TEMPbadge temporary visitor badges are a simple and economical option!
Unlike visitor management software, TEMPbadge expiring badges feature a time-sensitive visual color change to help you identify authorized visitors and prevent unauthorized use or re-use of visitor badge. With TEMPbadge, you can print visitor badges while improving your company’s security quickly and cost-effectively.
TEMPbadge’s expiring ID badge products come in the form of stickers, pre-printed badges, and printable badges. All expiring badges have a printable or writable surface and a backing. After the two are combined and the badge is issued to the visitor, the badges will gradually expire by fading the top printable layer so that the design on the backing begins to show through.
At ID Wholesaler, we carry a wide variety of expiring visitor badge options, so you’re sure to find the one that’s optimal for the security of your employees and your facility. They include:
- Printable – badges can be printed with a thermal printer
- Manually Issued – name on the badge is manually written
- Blank or Pre-Printed – badges can be blank or pre-printed with Visitor, Substitute, Volunteer, Temporary, Contractor, etc.
- Indicator Stickers – turn any badge into an expiring badge with expiring stickers that can be attached to any badge
- Expiration Increments – badges can expire in a half day, one day, one week, or one month
|If you’re not sure which type of temporary visitor badges you should invest in, just call a reliable and knowledgeable ID Professional. We ask the right questions to help provide the best solution for your requirements. Call us today at (800) 321-4405.|