ID card printer manufacturer Zebra has discontinued the ZXP Series 1 and ZXP Series 3 printers, and both of these ID badge makers are no longer available.
Since support, maintenance, and card printer supplies may not be offered on the legacy ZXP 1 and ZXP 3 printers in the future, it would be wise to replace your printer soon.
If you’re ready to upgrade your ZXP Series printer and want even more convenience and visual card security features from your new ID card printer, we have great news!
Zebra’s ZXP Series 1 and Series 3 ID printers have been replaced by the powerful, more versatile Zebra ZC Series card printers. Experience the simplicity, performance, and flexibility of the ZC Series line of photo ID card printers for a seamless transition to your ideal card printer.
The question of how to choose an ID card printer is a common dilemma for many organizations. That’s why we’ve created simple guides to show you exactly which enhanced ZC Series printer you should choose to replace your legacy ZXP ID printer.
Expect advanced features & solid performance with the ZC Series
If you’ve been thinking it might be time to upgrade your ZXP Series 1 or ZXP Series 3 ID card printer, Zebra’s next-generation ZC Series printers deliver higher-quality cards, better performance, and a budget-friendly price. Choose from three models to best accommodate your organization’s specific needs:
- ZC100 – Built for entry-level ID card printing, the field-upgradeable ZC100 printer prints up to 150 full-color or 700 monochrome single-sided cards an hour with professional-quality 300 dpi resolution. Add Ethernet and magnetic stripe encoding options to make the ZC100 even more productive.
- ZC300 – Comes complete with 100-card input and output hoppers which decreases the number of times they need to be refilled. Create your credentials at lightning speed with USB and Ethernet connectivity options for simple to complex ID cards. The graphical color LED/LCD display makes operating this printer easier than ever.
- ZC350 – Along with the 100-card input and output hoppers and standard Ethernet connection, the ZC350 is set apart by its exclusive printer ribbons options. Choose a pearlescent ribbon that fuses color-changing graphics onto cards to create a 3-D effect that prevents duplication. Long-life ribbons provide sophisticated security with an embedded watermark graphic that’s only visible under UV lighting.
The ZC100, ZC300, and ZC350 next-generation card printers offer refined yet rugged engineering that transforms card production into a fast, organized and easy process. The slender, ultra-compact design is the perfect fit for even the smallest office space or workstation, providing secure card printing whenever and wherever you need it. The ZC printers also include additional capabilities that make these game-changing card printers even easier to integrate, use, and manage.
The progressive Zebra ZC Series card printers offer these convenient benefits to streamline your entire card issuance program:
- Updated driver – An advanced printer driver and built-in card display lets you instantly see what your cards look like.
- Fast set up – It doesn’t get easier than plug-and-play. The ZC Series printers are ready to use right away.
- Easy ribbon changing – With a new supply door design, changing ribbons is effortless. Ribbons contain an RFID chip that adjusts when sensor or motor calibration is needed.
- Card thickness use – These printers can recognize most card thicknesses and will automatically adjust to and print the card you’re using – now that’s convenience!
If you currently own a ZXP 1 or ZXP 3 direct-to-card printer, we’ll continue to carry Zebra ZXP Series 1 and ZXP Series 3 ribbons and supplies until the time they are also discontinued. This will ensure your ZXP printer remains operational for your card printing needs.
For more information about the Zebra ZC Series card printers, call an experienced ID Professional today at (800) 321-4405. We’re here to help you make your credential program the very best it can be.