- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Direct-to-card ID card printer ideal for high volume, high security card printing applications
- Special features: high print speeds, high-capacity ribbons, photo-print technology, automatic card thickness detection, physical locking mechanisms, and standard USB & Ethernet connectivity
- Optional upgrades: duplex printing, combined contact/contactless smart card encoding, contact station (for third-party encoders), UHF RFID encoding, Wi-Fi connectivity, enclosure lock with card feeder, single-sided lamination and dual-sided lamination
- Zebra ZC100 ID card printer
- USB cable
- Power cord
- Printer driver CD
- Input and output hoppers
- 2-year printer and printhead warranty
You've never seen a single-sided direct-to-card printer like the Zebra's ZC100 ID card printer! As the replacement for the ZXP Series 1 printer, the ZC100 is a full-feature card printer with a compact, modular body and designed for low- to medium-volume printing and is ready to work for you right out of the box. Plug-and-play operation instantly puts your ID card printing program in full motion with outstanding features. They include an intuitive, at-a-glance LED display for an instant status on all your printing jobs, auto-adjusting card thickness recognition, new input and output card hoppers that decrease the number of times you'll need to refill or empty them, and more. The ZC11-0000000US00 printer can print up to 150 full-color or 700 monochrome single-sided cards at professional-quality 300 dpi resolution each hour and provides a manual card feeder guide to effortlessly process single cards or multi-card batch printing.
- Simplified & intuitive operation
Providing easy, straightforward plug-and-play operation, instant card feeder adjustment, intuitive icons, and driver interface, the ZC100 is simple to integrate, use, and manage. Ribbon changing is virtually fool-proof, and the revolutionary hopper design makes loading and unloading cards easier than ever. For the smaller print jobs, the manual card feed offers a LED bezel and there are three tri-color printer status lights for stress-free operation.
- Groundbreaking card production
If you're tired of wasting time printing test cards, the powerful Zebra ZC100 print driver is the answer. With its robust print driver, you can simplify the card-making process with improved settings that provide trouble-free interface navigation. You're able to see what your card looks like before it's printed and how changing the settings controls your card's design.
- True card hopper innovation
The capability-rich ZC11-0000000US00 printer features completely restyled card input and output hoppers that make light work of loading and unloading your cards. The output doors have a saloon-style design, allowing you to easily remove a single card or an entire stack of cards. Because both hoppers offer the same card capacity, you won't have to worry about refilling the empty hoppers as often.
- Modular, use-anywhere design
The Zebra ZC100 printer features advanced structural technology that makes it one of the thinnest ID card printers with one of the lowest clearance printers on the market today. It can fit virtually anywhere in your office and even in small, customer-facing areas within your organization.
- Hassle-free maintenance
Engineered with ease in mind, the Zebra ZC100 enables users to replace color or monochrome ribbon in a quick, single motion using this printer's unique door handle. You'll never have to worry whether your printer ribbon is installed properly, and with its embedded smart chips, you won't have to guess when it's time to change your ribbon.
- Progressive security
The Zebra ZC100 printer's advanced security prevents unauthorized card printing with printer-to-host authentication. This single-sided printer is equipped government-level data encryption to safeguard your organization's sensitive information during the printing process.
- Optional encoding No matter which type of card you're printing â€“ employee photo ID badges, access control cards, gift cards, membership cards, or credit and debit cards â€“ you can choose the encoding option of your choice with this Zebra printer. Add a â€œswipe-and-goâ€ high coercivity or low coercivity magnetic stripe when cards are printed. You can also use the ZIP Pocket with our Add a Zebra Software Development Kits (SDKs) which will seamlessly integrate a third-party contactless encoder to create â€œpass throughâ€ contactless cards.
- Optional Ethernet connectivity The Zebra ZC100 printer includes a standard USB connection. However, you don't have to limit your program to one stand-alone badging station. Include Ethernet with your printer and configure with your ZC100 to run your ID printing application safely and securely over your network.
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR80 - standard PVC, PET, or ABS (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card)|
|Card Thickness Accepted||10-40 mil|
|Printer Color Capability||Color & monochrome printing|
|Print Resolution DPI||300DPI|
|Printer Includes||USB cable|
US power cord
Microsoft Windows drivers
|Input Hopper Capacity|
|OS Compatibility||Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2008; Windows Server 2012; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 8 Pro; Windows Server 2012; Windows 10; Linux Ubuntu; Apple iOS 10.2|
|Output Hopper Capacity||100 cards|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||5.1 seconds (monochrome (K) single-sided card)|
24 seconds (full-color (YMCKO) single-sided card)
|Printing Capability||Single-sided printing|
|Warranty||2 years on printer and printhead (with unlimited passes)|
|Weight & Dimensions||8.6 lbs (3.9 kg), 10.2'' x 6.2'' x 15.1'' (258mm x 157mm x 383mm)|
Zebra ZC100 Card Printer
Zebra ZC100 Card Printer DownloadsVisit the Zebra support page to find the latest ZC100 Series drivers and firmware
- Zebra ZC100 Series Drivers
- Zebra ZC100 Series Firmware
Zebra ZC100 Card Printer User Manuals
Zebra ZC100 Downloads
Find the latest version of the user manual at the link below:
- ZXP ZC100 Series User Manual
Zebra ZC100 Card Printer SupportTrueSupport Plans & Registration
- Zebra Product Registration
- TrueSupport Plans
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options