Save Up to $600
It is a great time to upgrade to a new printer! Trade-in your old ID card printer for a new one and get up to a $600 credit.
Call for Details! (800) 321-4405
- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Direct-to-card entry-level printer ideal for medium- to high-volume ID card printing applications
- Replacement for the Zebra ZXP Series 3 printer
- Special features: field upgradeable, small and modular housing, one of the smallest and most quiet direct-to-card printers on the market, Kensington secure lock slot, data encryption
- Optional upgrades: Magnetic stripe and contact/contactless encoding, WiFi connectivity
- Zebra ZC350 LT printer
- Printer driver CD
- Quick install guide
- USB cable
- Power supply cord
- 2-year printer and printhead warranty
If your organization has used a Zebra ZXP Series 3 ID printer in the past, you know the economy and power of this direct-to-card ID printer. Replacing the Zebra ZXP Series 3 printer, the Zebra ZC350 LT offers more advanced security features, one of the slimmest and versatile housing designs on the market, and field-upgradable configuration options. With its manual card feeder guide, you can easily print single cards or multi-card batch printing - whatever your application demands. Unlike most ID badge machines in its class, the ZC350 LT printer boasts significantly quieter operation, so it won't interrupt others in the office when credentials are being made. Its sleek, compact construction makes this printer on of the smallest footprints available today. Best of all, the ZC350 LT prints 225 single-sided cards an hour - that's 75 more cards an hour than the ZXP Series 3 printers!
- New specialty ribbons
The ZC350 LT printer includes a variety of ribbons exclusively designed to make your credentials last longer, be more noticeable and save you money:
- Long-life ribbons - The protective layers of long-life ribbons significantly increase the life of your cards without the expense of lamination.
- Color-shifting ribbons - Strengthen card security by adding a color-shifting logo or security mark. These pearlescent ribbons embed color-transforming graphics that are difficult to duplicate or modify. These can also be applied to variable data, like name, ID number, etc.
- 3D metallic image ribbons - 3-demensional metallic image ribbons create a metallic underlay to make logos or images stick out from the crowd. These ribbons are an ideal choice for loyalty/membership cards, corporate event credentials and more.
- Simplicity at its finest
Card printer operation simply doesn't get any easier than the ZC350 LT. This direct-to-card printer is a tiny 8.8 pounds - that's almost three pounds less than the Zebra ZXP Series 3 ID card printer with higher throughput and a more modular design that fits in almost any office space, large or small. With its plug-and-play set up, your Zebra ZC350 LT printer will be generating professional-grade ID cards in no time.
- Innovative physical security
The LT version of the Zebra ZC350 card printer offers advanced physical security features, including a Kensington lock slot, optional printer host authentication (password protection), and government-level encryption to protect sensitive information from counterfeiters.
- Faster, more agile printing speeds
Engineered for speed, the ZC350 LT printer surpasses the Zebra ZXP Series 3 printer, producing 225 brilliantly colorful ID cards an hour instead of just 145. You'll also enjoy a significantly larger card-loading capacity of up to 100 cards in the auto-adjusting input hopper and a 100-card output hopper for convenient, worry-free card printing. In addition, the front panel of the ZC350 LT offers a three-color status indicator.
- Card thickness management
When it comes to the thickness of the cards you're printing, the ZC350 LT printer automatically adjusts to the thickness of the cards you're printing. No more manual adjustments to worry about!
- Easy operation and dependable performance
With standard USB connectivity and a compact desktop design, you can set your printing process in motion quickly and conveniently with the Zebra ZC350 LT card printer. Although this portability-friendly card maker doesn't feature a digital display, it's well-tested and created to be an intuitive ID badge maker, so users know can easily understand what the printer needs.
- Exceptional 300 dpi, direct-to-card print quality
When it comes to accuracy and precision, you can count on the ZC350's 300 dpi resolution to design and create customized, professional-looking ID cards in just minutes. With a low cost-per-card, the ZC350 LT printer delivers exceptional quality at a budget-conscious price. Its dye-sublimation printing with color and monochrome ribbons consistently produces vivid colors, radiant images, and crisp text/barcodes.
- Integrated security
The Zebra ZC350 LT printer includes built-in password protection - complete with administrator and user authentications - to strengthen the level of scalable security for your printing program.
- Optional encoding
Whether you're printing employee photo ID badges, access control cards, gift cards, or membership cards, choose the encoding option that's best for your organization's card issuance needs.
- Optional WiFi connectivity
A USB connection comes standard on the ZC350 LT card printer. But you don't have to limit your program to a single badging printing hub. Include WiFi and configure with your ZC350 LT to run your ID printing application safely and securely over your network.
- Ideal Applications
- Employee IDs
- Membership / loyalty / gift
|Encoding Options||No Encoding|
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR80 - standard PVC or PET (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card)|
|Card Thickness Accepted||10-40 mil|
|Printer Color Capability||Color & monochrome printing|
|Print Resolution DPI||300 DPI|
|Printer Includes||USB cable|
Power supply & cord
CD-ROM with Windows drivers
|Input Hopper Capacity||100|
|Interface||USB 2.0 & Ethernet|
|OS Compatibility||Windows Server 2003;Windows Server 2008;Windows 7;Windows 8;Windows 8 Pro;Windows Server 2012;Windows 10;Linux Ubuntu;Mac OS 10.2|
|Output Hopper Capacity||100|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||4 seconds (monochrome (K) single-sided card)|
18 seconds (full-color (YMCKO) single-sided card)
25.7 seconds (full-color (YMCKOK) dual-sided card)
|Printing Capability||Single-sided printing|
2 years on printer and printhead
|Weight & Dimensions||9.7 lbs (4.4 kg), 10.2'' x 6.2'' x 18.4'' (258mm x 157mm x 468mm)|
Zebra ZC350 LT Card Printer
Zebra ZC350 LT Card Printer Downloads
Visit the Zebra support page to find the latest ZC350 LT Series drivers and firmware
- Zebra ZC350 LT Series Drivers
- Zebra ZC350 LT Series Firmware
Zebra ZC350 LT Card Printer User Manuals
Find the latest version of the user manual at the link below:
- Zebra ZC350 LT Series User Manual
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options