TIMEspot 061bb Expiring Indicators Description
These one-day thermal-printable badges feature an expiring TIMEspot indicator. The TIMEspot expires gradually over approximately 24 hours, revealing a red color-changing grid design that is highly visible from a distance. Simply print your visitor's information on the badge with a direct thermal printer, apply the expiring TIMEspot, and issue to your visitor. Thermal printable badges with TIMEspots are efficient and cost-effective, and are ideal for high visitor traffic.
Choose an adhesive badge or a clip-on badge, and choose TIMEspot design. (Make these selections in the Options tab.)
Thermal printable TEMPBadges can be printed on using any standard thermal label printer that accepts labels the horizontal width of your badges such as the extremely popular Zebra GC420d or inexpensive Dymo LabelWriter 450. No special software is necessary! Print your ID badges from Word, Excel, or any other program that prints to your printer. If you're interested in a full solution that includes an easy to use visitor software, printer, and TEMPBadges then check out the TEMPbadge Visitor Management System.
TIMEspot 061bb Expiring Indicators Specifications
- Quantity: 1000
- Compatible with the following label printers:
- Zebra GC420d
- Zebra LP2824
- Godex EZ-DT2
- Godex EZ-DT4
- Expiration: One day (Half day also available)
- Adhesive Badge option: 2 1/8'' x 3 13/16''
- Clip-on Badge option: 2 1/8'' x 3 13/16''
- TIMEspot: 7/8'' round
- Badge Designs:
- Adhesive Badge, part number 04103
- Clip-on Badge, part number 03971
- TIMEspot Designs:
- Blue ''V'', part number 06128
- Red ''V'', part number 06122
- Yellow ''V'', part number 06132
- Blue ''T'', part number 06134
- Green ''C'', part number 06136
- Blank, part number 06149
- Expiration Design:
- Red grid