Visitor badges make it easy to identify authorized visitors, temporary employees, contractors, vendors, and other types of guests at a glance. Whether you choose our standard temporary ID cards or prefer to create your own custom visitor badges, you’ll find what you need at ID Wholesaler. We offer a broad selection of expiring and non-expiring visitor badges, as well as visitor badge printers, scanners for fast data capture, and complete systems.
Shop Visitor Badges by Category
✓ Employee & visitor safety screening
✓ Touchless sign-in & sign-out
✓ Optional on-site visitor badge printing
Shop Best Selling Visitor Badges
You Save: $21.00
- Quantity: 1,000
- One day expiration
- Choose from a variety of colors & designs
- Compatible with select Dymo and Zebra thermal label printers
- Easy-to-make visitor badges
- Quantity: 1,000
- Compatible with select Dymo and Zebra thermal printers
You Save: $1.00
- Quantity: 250
- Adhesive backed w/ clip hole
- Dymo 30857 comparable
- Compatible with select Dymo, Zebra & Godex label printers
- Quantity: 1,000
- One day expiration
- Manually apply sticker to any existing ID badge
You Save: $20.00
- Direct thermal printing
- No ribbons needed
- 2 year warranty
Expert Tips & Advice
Most people understand the importance of using employee ID card. But what about all the other people who enter and exit your doors every day? From a security standpoint, it's useless to provide your employees with ID cards when you’re not doing anything about visitor management. Visitor management is defined as the process of monitoring the access and whereabouts of non-employee individuals who visit your building or facility. It puts accountability on both the person visiting a location and the person responsible for the visitor. In larger organizations or high-security businesses, visitor management is a part of regulatory compliance and risk mitigation.
At ID Wholesaler, we make it easy for you to address the risks associated with unknown people entering and exiting your buildings with a variety of visitor management software solutions. First off, it's critical for you to have an effective visitor management software in place, such as Jolly Lobby Track. Lobby Track allows you to issue temporary paper or plastic ID badges to everyone entering your building.
In addition, you can check people in, view "who is in the building” reports, and other activity charts. You can even set the software up to automatically send an email to the employee who has a visitor, alerting them that the visitor has arrived. In addition to effective visitor management software, expiring badge supplies have greatly increased in popularity over the past few years. With expiring badges, red expiration lines will bleed through the paper badge within 24 hours, giving a visual indication that the visitor should no longer be in the building. When combined with visitor management software, expiring badges send a clear message to all people entering your building: "We know who you are, we know why you are here, and your time here is being monitored.”
+ Read more
The use of expiring visitor ID badges has increased significantly in recent years. Being able to quickly identify who should and should not be lurking around your facility is key to providing an adequate level of security. Gone are the days of generic white name tags and visitor log books. Facilities today are requiring that a photo ID be presented upon arrival. The information is then scanned into their system and they issue an expiring visitor ID badge. Easy-to-use software programs streamline this process and also add an additional layer of security with watch lists and evacuation reports. Expiring visitor badges change color over time, making it easy to see when a badge is expired. TEMPbadgeID’s expiring visitor ID badges contain a special ink that is activated once the badge is issued. They are available in a variety of styles and time increments. You can even order custom printed expiring badges with your company name and logo, a very cost-effective solution for facilities with a large number of visitors. You can also order badges that immediately turn blue when exposed to sunlight, making it impossible for someone to leave the facility and return.
If your organization still uses the antiquated pen and paper visitor management system, chances are you're taking a security risk with every new visitor that enters your facility. Sure, the combination of a pen and paper is about as simple as systems come, and they're completely inexpensive – in the short run. It's the long run that should be a part of your overarching visitor management solution. From vendors to contractors and other assorted guests that visit your facility, ensuring the safety and security of employees, data, equipment, and other valuable assets is of utmost critical importance. However daunting that may sound, managing the access of visitors to your place of business can be easier than you think. ID Wholesaler offers a variety of ways to track and monitor visitors while increasing the level of security – both effectively and affordably:
- TEMPbadge Expiring Visitor Badge Log Book - If your visitor traffic is low to moderate, a TEMPbadge Expiring Log Book is ideal. This sign-in system records all visitors, increasing the security with a one-day expiration. Information is printed on the badge and adhered to a visitor's clothing. The badge gradually expires, presenting a highly visible red color change – no hardware or software required. Automatically Expiring Temporary Badges For higher visitor traffic, expiring temporary badges are the smart visual answer to helping increase awareness. Not only do they add a layer of security, but you can also customize them to reflect your company’s branding. They have an expiring time-sensitive color change that helps easily identify authorized visitors, even from a distance. They also prevent unauthorized use or re-use of badges and are available in half-day, one-day, one-week, and one-month increments. Best of all, there’s no need to collect expired badges once your visitor has left the premises.
- Comprehensive Visitor Management Systems - If you prefer a more end-to-end, all-inclusive visitor management solution, we offer a variety of options to accommodate your visitor security needs – from a desktop printer, software, badges, or even a camera for instant visitor photos.
Shop Visitor Badge Accessories
Raise the effectiveness of your visitor management and event planning programs with ID Wholesaler's solutions. Distinguish guests or temporary employees at-a-glance with printed lanyards or titled badge backers.