We want you to be happy with your product! If you have purchased an incorrect or unwanted item, you may return it within 30 days of receipt according to the following:
- Product must be unopened and unused.
- Product returns must include original packaging, boxes, instructions, etc.
- Products must be shipped back to ID Wholesaler freight pre-paid (customer pays for shipping back to ID Wholesaler).
- Third-party shipping charges (e.g., FedEx, UPS, etc.) are non-refundable.
- Please contact our ID Professionals with any pre-sale software questions.
Opened & Other Items
We are unable to accept the return of the following items:
- Used printers unless pre-authorized by ID Wholesaler.
- Opened media such as cards, ribbons and/or printer cleaning kits.
- Special order items.
- Software unless pre-authorized by ID Wholesaler.
- Custom-printed or custom-programmed products, including but not limited to custom lanyards, custom badge reels, custom TempBadge products, and programmed technology cards.
Special Order & Custom Items
Due to the special nature of custom & special order products, we are unable to accept returns or order cancellations on these items (with the exception of warranty repair or replacement of eligible items). Examples of these products include:
- Custom designed lanyards & badge reels
- Temperature screening kiosks
- Custom holographic laminates
Defective Merchandise (DOA)
If you received a product that is non-functioning or defective out of the packaging, please contact an ID Wholesaler Customer Service Representative at (800) 321-4405 x3 to arrange for a return material authorization (RMA). We will do our best to replace the product as quickly as possible.