TIMEbadge 08109 Expiring Badges Description
To continue to keep your students and faculty feeling safe, you need to know who's walking your halls. That is why TEMPbadge expiring badges can be an important part of your school's safety initiatives.
School Volunteer expiring badges make it easy for you to quickly identify an expired badge. By applying a timing circle, these badges expire gradually, revealing a color change which is highly visible from a distance (see illustration). No hardware or software is needed! Simply write on the badge, peel away the liner, press together and issue to your volunteer.
- Temperature may effect the expiration process: heat may cause a faster color change; cold may cause a slower color change.
- It is not recommended to apply adhesive badges to delicate materials (e.g., corduroy, silk, vinyl, leather, suede).
TIMEbadge 08109 Expiring Badges Specifications
- Quantity: 1000 badges and 1000 timing circles
- Handwritten, not compatible with printers
- Badge dimensions: 3" W x 2" H (7.62 cm x 5.08 cm)
- Volunteer design (other designs available)
- Timing circle designs - 3 (see designs):
- Smiley Face, 1/2 day expiration, item #08140
- Clear, 1/2 day expiration, item #08141
- Apple, 1 day expiration, item #08143