HID 1336 DuoProx II cards combine proximity and magnetic stripe technology and photo identification in a single card.
The same size and thickness of a standard credit card, HID 1336 DuoProx II cards are ISO 7810 compliant and feature a graphic-quality surface optimized for use with photo ID printers.
26 Bit H10301 Format Cards - Requires that a facility code and card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order. The customer is responsible for all tracking and management of card numbers.
HID 1336LGGMN Prox Card Features:
- Universal compatibility with HID prox readers
- External number provides easy control and identification
- Meets ISO standards for card thickness
- May be used with all direct image or thermal transfer card printers
- Extremely consistent read range
- Conveniently fit into a purse or wallet
- May include a vertical or horizontal slot punch to accomodate a strap and clip when used as a photo ID badge
- System administration is made easy with a cross-reference list correlating the external card number and the programmed ID number
- Over 137 billion unique codes
- Durable, strong, flexible and resistant to cracking and breaking
|Additional Resources||- 1336-LGGMN DuoProx II Ordering Guide |
- HID Technology Guide
- HID Printing and Handling Guide
|Quantity Per Pack||10 Per Pack|