Now until the end of August 31, receive -
- $25 offorders over $250
- $75 off orders over $500
- $150 off orders over $1,000 (max. $500 in savings).
- Use coupon code HEATWAVE at checkout
- Promotion only applies to shipments within the United States
- Some exclusions may apply. Note: Offer can be combined with the following promotions:
- Free shipping for orders over $100
- Free set-up on custom lanyards and badge reels ($240 savings)
- Trade-in your old printer for a new one and receive up to a $700 credit
- Offer valid August 19-31, 2019
HID 1386 Prox Cards Description
HID 1386 ISOProx II PVC prox cards offer photo identification and proximity technology on a single access control card.
The 1386 ISOProx II card can be produced with visual security and anti-counterfeiting features such as holograms, ultra-violet fluorescent inks, micro-printing, or a custom logo to quickly and easily identify genuine cards.
Most common configurations:
26 Bit H10301 Format Cards - Requires that a facility code and card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order. The customer is responsible for all tracking and management of card numbers.
37 Bit H10302 Format Cards - Does not require that a facility code or card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order. HID controls card numbering, ensuring that card numbers are NEVER duplicated.
40 Bit C10106 Format Cards -HID assigns the card numbering, so there is no risk of duplicating card numbers. The card numbers are sequential in a single order, but there will be gaps in the card numbers across your entire card inventory. The 40 bit cards are compatible with Casi Rusco systems.
HID 1386 ISOProx Card Features:
- Universal compatibility with HID prox readers
- External number provides easy control and identification
- Meets ISO standards for card thickness
- May be used with all direct image or thermal transfer card printers
- Extremely consistent read range
- Conveniently fits into a purse or wallet
- System administration is made easy with a cross-reference list correlating the external card number and the programmed ID number
- Over 137 billion unique codes
- Durable, strong, flexible and resistant to cracking and breaking
- May include a vertical or horizontal slot punch to accommodate a strap and clip when used as a photo ID badge
HID 1386 Prox Cards Specifications
- 100 cards per package
- Printable PVC cards
- 125 kHz proximity
- Select 26 bit H10301, 37 bit H10302, or 40 bit C10106 format
- HID 1386 prox cards are printable
- Choose your configuration options in the 'Options' tab when placing your order
- Our HID 1386 prox card prices include programming
- Dimensions: 2.125" x 3.370" x 0.030"
- Custom artwork is available, please contact us