1840-5081 FIPS Approved Rigid Smart Card Holder Description
These FIPS 201 Approved CardProtectors™ rigid card holders include a layer of shielded material that protects the information that is stored on technology cards against unauthorized or unknown access.
Use 1840-5081 smart card shielded holders to protect the personal information on your contactless credit or debit cards or any 13.56 MHz RFID technology card, including MIFARE, iClass, PIV, CAC, TWIC and FRAC cards, from cloning or skimming.
Rigid shielded 2-card holders hold up to two standard sized CR80, 30 mil cards and include two thumb notches for easy removal of each card. They are made of Lexan, which is a rugged, highly-durable, yet flexible material. The flexible nature of these holders makes them resistant to cracking.
These FIPS approved card holders attach easily to any lanyard, badge reel or strap clip and may be worn either vertically or horizontally.
1840-5081 badge holders hold maximum card size 2.125'' x 3.375''
Also known as JAM Plastics part number SH-2R.
Note: This product is FIPS201 approved and available via GSA
1840-5081 FIPS Approved Rigid Smart Card Holder Specifications
- 50 pack
- Clear shielded 2-card rigid badge holder
- Slotted back accomodates vertical or horizontal card orientation
- FIPS approved, meets BAA (Buy America Act) and TAA (Trade Agreement Act)
- Holds 2 CR80 30 Mil cards
- Made in USA
- Includes a thumbnotch on both sides for easy card removal
- Maximum card dimensions: 2-1/8" W x 3-3/8" H (54 x 86mm)
- Outside dimensions: 2-5/16" W x 3-7/16" H
- Slot pull strength: 89 lbs.
- Weight: 0.05 lbs each
- Part number: 1840-5081