2115-2008 Strap Clips Description
Need a metal-free solution to display badge cards? The 2115-2008 white strap clips are made entirely of plastic, presenting the perfect solution for industrial or warehouse environments where electrostatic discharge is a potential hazard. Use the plastic badge clips when interaction with X-ray generators, MRI machines, or metal detectors will occur. A clip with a knurled thumb grip is attached to a 2-hole strap measuring 3 1/8" long. Sold in packs of 100.
Tip: Don't forget a slot punch to attach badge clips to cards!
2115-2008 Strap Clips Specifications
- Manufacturer part number: 2115-2008
- White Delrin plastic strap clip
- Metal-free material is safe from Electrostatic discharge (ESD) & is chemical-resistant
- Provides easy access through metal detectors
- Clip features knurled thumb-grip
- Strap length: 3 1/8" (80mm)
- Available in other colors to distinguish roles or access levels
- Quantity: 100 per pack
Helpful Tip: Don't forget a slot punch to attach badge clips to cards.
|Prop 65 Warning||
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickle, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov